~Her~

It's always been her. But never you.
What was it that she had and you didn't?

Well.
You were mute.
You had lost your smile.
You never came out of your home.
And most of all..
You were always... ill.

There were days when thoma came home, he'd see you crying in your room. He knew very well that you liked gorou. But what he knew was that gorou loved you more than you could ever imagine.
It just hurt thoma to see you cry over a guy who hadn't confessed to you yet.

Tomorrow was your 16th birthday.
You were of age to find out the truth to your parents death.
And as thoma promised you and him and a few others would play the hot pot game.
You loved it when you and thoma played that.
Mostly because the food variations that thoma would put in there. But also cause you'd win most of the time.

Today. You were bed ridden due too the illness you have. No one could identify what you had. And there were day that looked like you were on the break of death.
Of course thoma would get worried for leaving you at home while he went to work with miss ayaka. But ayaka and thoma where actually on the mission to find you a cure and a diagnosis.

Sometimes, you'd wish thoma would confess his feelings to her. He's always clumsy around her. But all the more ayaka would turn him down over and over as she would say
"I'm not interested in dating someone like him"
Oh but you knew all too well that she was interested in him as well.

On the day of your 16th thoma came over with some people.

Including "him" gorou"
The blush on your cheeks could say it all.
He was in his uniform as he is on duty.

He held out his hand to you
"I want to take you somewhere" he said.
And you just smiled and nodded.
Dressed in a colourful kimono with tulips as the embroidery. 
Gorou sat underneath a cherry blossom tree.
"It's about to start"
So you sat down next to him
And the fireworks began

His eyes never left you.
The way you glowed in the shimmering light made by the fireworks, Made him realise his love for you was strong.
The way your eyes twinkled as the fireworks went boom in the night sky made his face even more redder then it was already beforehand.

Then the 4 words slipped through his lips
"I love you... y/n"

Not only that he made you look at him as silent tears fell from your eyes.
All you could do was smile and lean in more to his hand while his thumb wiped the tears from your eyes.

*giggles*
"I'll take that as you love me too"

Maybe a little too eagerly you nodded with anticipation.
His smile shined in the night sky as the fireworks came to an end.
You both stayed a little more and enjoyed each other's comfort and company before a soldier came looking for gorou

"Sir, your needed back at the resistance" and he bowed to show respect.

*sighs*
"I'll be over soon"
And the soldier saluted and left

"Come, I'll walk you home. Can't have my girlfriend go missing on me now can I?"

Silent chuckled were made on your behalf and you held onto his arm. As you made it to your door step he went to kiss your cheek and leave but you grabbed his face and kissed his lips gently.

To his surprise he didn't know whether to spin you around or just hold you tight so he did both.

"I'll come by tomorrow okay?"
And you nodded waving your goodbye as he kissed your cheeks and forehead.

As you walked in.
Thoma was already food drunk. And ayaka was trying to make sure he was okay.
So you smacked his head and he was out of his faze.

"Aye shit, she's back. Sooo" and he wriggled his eyebrows
"How was the date huh, give canine boy his first blowjob"
Your face was red and so you threw your shoe at him which smacked his face

"Oh come onnnnn. I'm sure he wants little babies with you"
And that you threw the other shoe you had at him. But he caught it.
So you huffed.
And went to your room.

It was probably to your imagination but as you walked into your room. You had a doubt that someone was watching you. So you shut the blinds.
If someone was watching you. It'd most likely be the girl that's in love with gorou.
So you shut your curtains and went to sleep.