Teppei's "friends"

It was probably an hour in and more customers started coming in.

"All right little man, go play outside okay?" Teppei said as he made sure no one saw him with a little kid and get the misunderstanding.

Upon joining the table. Was miss ayaka and thoma. Then kazuha.

"Say where's gorou?" Teppei asked.
"He's busy doing reports before coming here. He said he shouldn't be too long. But from what I heard he's being his miss's over too" kazuha stated and thoma scoffed

Ayaka knew that the reason why he scoffed was because he forgot all about you and the "child" as he had given up looking for you 6 months after your disappearance.

As you walked out with a tray of tea you nearly dropped it upon looking at the table with teppei.
So upon reaching the table. Your hands were shaking.

Just as you set out the cups. Gorou came running in with his so called "girlfriend"

"Sorry we're late!" And that was the last straw for you as silent tears fell down.

"Mumma?" Kotaro said
You looked over to see he was battered and bruised. But he didn't care. His mother was crying so he came running to her.

"It's okay mumma! We'll get better and show daddy how real people fight!"

It was cute. The way he would treat you. You meant everything to him.
You were kotaros best friend.

Lumine and aether walked in with paimon; as kotaro tried to cheer you up.

"Aunty lumine! Mumma is crwing!!"

Aether and paimon joined the table while you walked to the back to get more cups and more tea.
While lumine picked up kotaro and walked to the back where you were. Curled up in a ball and silently crying.

Meanwhile:

*sighs*
"They have it hard, yen know"
Teppei said.
And aether joined in
"Mhm, inazuma is their home town and that little boy is her son"
"So who are they?" The girl questioned clearly not remembering that she was the one who ordered the kidnapping of you

"They'll tell you soon enough..." teppei knew it wasn't his right to tell them information about you or your son but it would eventually come out soon.

"Say she's quite cute teppei? Why not date her?" Thoma stated

But before anything could happen the little boy jumped on the table and looked at his father and hissed

"MY MUMMY LOVES MY DADDY. AND IF YOU GOT ISSUES THEN LEAVE MUMMY ALONE. STOP HURTING HER"

"Kotaro!!" You yelled and you grabbed him off the table
"I'm sorry mummy! I-I just want daddy to be here with us and not her" he cried

"Maybe too soon" teppei said with a giggle at the end.
"That boy there guys, protects his mother like no other. That's why I haven't asked her out. Because the boy resembles his father quite a lot" and teppei smiled looking at gorou.

From afar, the boy eyed gorou and gorou was looking at him. The boys smile and teary eyes pierced through his heart. But what triggered him was the fact that the mother and lumine were talking and looking at the table.

"Reckon id have a chance?" Kazuha said which teppei giggled
"No, that boy. Won't accept anyone unless his father comes up. And you'll understand why"

After while gorou had to leave and the boy followed him out.

Following him to the office. The boy walked in and grabbed gorous tail

"HISS! OI WHY YOU G-" before anymore yelling happened he stopped when he noticed that it was the little boy.

"Oh it's just you. What's wrong buddy?"
"... I just wanted to see where you worked...daddy..." he said the last word quietly so nothing could hurt him.

"Ah, do you wanna join the resistance army?"
"Yeah! So I can protect mummy when daddy goes on missions"
"Awh that's so sweet" and patted his head.

It surprised him when the boy purred and what surprised him more was the fact that the boys head had 2 bumps. And before anything could happen the boy waved goodbye and ran back to the tea house.