The little canine boy

Over the few weeks Kotaro didn't want to start daycare.
He'd rather be at home drawing then get along with other children.

"Kotaro! Are you ready!!" Gorou called out to which he heard the little pitter patters of small feet running towards him.

"Daddy I don't want to go to daycare" and he pulled the puppy eyes.
Gorou almost gave in and nearly pulled him out of daycare but he knew he had to do this for his son.

"I'm sorry buddy, but playtime is over now, you need to go to school. Your healthy again. Plus at daycare you can draw and get to meet people"

"But daddy, I just want to be with mummy and you, do you not love me anymore.."
And gorou held him.

"Of course I love you Kotaro, mummy loves you too, but if we want mummy to get better then you need to go to school, so you can be big and strong like me" he smiled.

"Ohkay daddy..."

————————

"Ohh general Gorou! We are very lucky to be having you join us, oh? And who's this!?"
Kotaro didn't like the fact that she was being close with his father so he hissed at her when she went to touch him.

"Hey! Buddy, that's not how we make friends here"
"Oh don't worry, I'm sure he's just scared to be here"
"Daddy don't let her take me! I'll be good!! I want to be with mummy!!"

It was quite upsetting to see him like this but it was for the best

"I'll come back around lunchtime to pick him up or someone else will"

"Okay, thank you"

"Come on Kotaro let's go to class and meet your friends" she picked him up and started walking away, while Kotaro was squirming around and screaming and crying cause he didn't want to be in a classroom full of other people.

——————-

"Class, this is Kotaro, he is joining our class!"
"What's with the tail and ears? Are they real?"
"Kotaro is general gorou's son! And he's a little shy so he will talk when he's ready"

———

A lot of the kids stayed away from Kotaro because he was different Or because their parents were telling them to never talk to him.

In fact it got so bad that a kid said that his mum doesn't love you, she never shows up, that's why your here, to which Kotaro started a fight.

Thoma who was coming to pick him up seen Kotaro in the office with gorou and the kid along with other parents.

"Sir- your son seems to have started a fight today against this young man here"

"WELL HE SAID THAT MY MUMMY DOESNT LOVE ME AND THAT; THATS WHY IM HERE"
Kotaro was sobbing pretty hard at this that thoma walked in.
"I'm Kotaro's uncle can I help anyway?"

——————

*sighs*
"What's up?" Kazuha asked
"Kotaro started a fight at daycare yesterday-"
"Where they picking on him again..."
"What?"

Thoma ended up looking after Kotaro when there was a bang on the door.
Upon opening it was a very sad gorou, and a distressed kazuha.

"Daddy?"
"Come here baby"
Kotaro walked over and was brought into a hug
"When were you going to tell me your being bullied baby..."

The little canine boy, burst out into tears.
"I didn't want to make daddy angry with me for not sticking up for myself, I just wanted daddy to be happy"
"Is this why you want mummy... cause your afraid I wasn't going to help you..."
"Yeah-" and Kotaro cried harder.

—————-

Gorou and Kotaro ended up falling asleep on the couch at thoma's home.

Kazuha sat at the table with Thoma and spoke for awhile till there was a telegram from the hospital.

"General sir! I have a telegram for you!"
Gorou was passed out cold same with Kotaro, so kazuha took it from him instead.

——————-