♘Episode 2 🂻| Two White Ears & A Clock

Times goes on slowly,

Two white ears are in control here,

Jump here and just jump there,

A clock in its hand shouting,

I am late I swear!

-by WaraKao

"I swear to god she is just killing me Kurapika!" Retz walked through the streets of WordLaLand as Kurapika walked beside her.

"I just don't understand her. I try so hard to get along and she just does the opposite of what I say!" Retz cried once again as Pika looked at the words on the bazaar.

"That's just how Palm is, Retz. She and Killua are very alike."

"At least Killua respects my boundaries. I just wanted her to keep Gon out of this- this- ugh!" Retz ground as Pika just laughed and patted her back.

"This reflection of the real world which only is the guardians can pass?" He asked, guessing.

"I was going to say mess-hell but I guess you can say that." Pika chucked and Retz just angrily ate her vanilla donuts.

"I don't even know what's up with my dad. He's just so harsh to Gon all the time, he keeps talking about how he is a mistake. If I didn't know any better I would've thought he is scared of Gon." Retz said while walking on the pointy patterned roads, the patterns changed and turned into more and more different things every step, there were heart butterflies everywhere, still looking like flowers, they're told to bloom only when two people fall in love. Kurapika stopped halfway, looking Kim dog puzzled.

"Scared you say?"

"What? What did your supercalifragilisticexpialidocious brain think about know big-tooth?" Retz asked with a smile at the nickname she had given Kurapika long, long time ago.

"Nothing important. Just a few huches." Retz just hummed even though she knew Kurapika was lying to her. There was no point in pushing him, Kurapika liked his space and Retz respected it.

    "So how's life going on? You know without.. without parents." Kurapika had lost all of his family a few years ago.

     Wonderland is a place made from people's dreams, pasts, presents, and their futures. It may seem mad and it may seem childish but there is always another side of a coin, a dark one when it comes to this topic. It was the Phantoms, again. Kurapika and Retz had gotten closer since then, Retz shared his pain with her mother's loss by the same blooded grotesque hands of a certain group of pirates: The Phantom Troupe. They were banished to the Dark Isle so long ago that even time has forgotten. They stole other's dreams, turning them into empty voids, even worse than nightmares. It is a tabu to enter the island or let them come out as long as all the guardians don't come to an agreement.

"When is the ritual?" Kurapika asked and Retz thought for a moment before replying.

"In a month or so." She acted as if it's nothing but Kurapika could feel the happiness in her voice. She was going to be the next Alice. The next bridge between madness and sanity, real and fake, Wonderland and earth. Even the slight chance of the thought that has been eating his brain true drove him crazy, is the reason Mr. Cracker was scared because he thinks the new guy can be the next Alice? But how? He doesn't have blond hair nor does he have blue eyes. No Alice has ever existed without these two things. He isn't even a fully Cracker. Then it hit Kurapika like the white rabbit realizing that he's late.

"Was Hisoka at your uncle's tea party?"

     "Yes, why?"

      Silence. Kurapika stayed silent as he tightened his fist not knowing how to respond.

      "Nothing. It's nothing, just curious."

       Without supplies you cannot proceed. Without supplies you cannot breathe. When you yell supplies you then will see. What supplies you truly need?