-Prolouge-

Gon looked outside from the car's window as he watched the rocky country roads. Music blasted from his earphones, hurting his ears but he didn't care anymore.

     It's been a week since Mito's death, actually nearly two. It was very unexpected to Gon, to be honest. Just a normal day of school, playing around and homework... then he sees Mito laying on the floor unconscious. After the funeral which was three days ago Gon was devastated. He was refusing to eat, refusing to talk, to sleep, to smile and to cry... that was until a letter arrived at his door. It was from his mother's side.

     His mother's brother. His uncle.

     Gon at first thought that was a joke or something as he ignored the letter but then another one arrived at his door one day later. And they were asking for him to move in to their mansion, yeah mansion. Gon refused at first but he didn't have a choice when his uncle sent fucking butlers to pick him up. So he was moving to a country, a city, a town, a house and a school he didn't know. He didn't care anymore either. He had changed plenty after Aunt Mito's death. His honey brown eyes didn't hold their usual glint and happiness in them, it looked as if they died with her. His hair which used to challenge gravity didn't even had the strength to do that anymore. His black hair was longer than usual now, long enough for him to tie it sometimes.

So here we was, wearing the suit from Mito's funeral, looking out of the car's window. His uncle's workers escorted him. He still couldn't believe it. He had a wealthy family line who was in the wine business and were living in a mansion, a fucking mansion. The car slowly stopped in front of a huge building and some butlers helped Gon get out.

It seemed like it rained newly. The smell of soil mixing with the rain was dominant around that Gon couldn't smell anything else. The road to the building was made out of stone yet the building itself was marble, shining under the rays of sunshine. There were puddles on the road and the marble stairs at the end seemed slippery. He walked towards the huge wooden door with beautiful cravings on them. Gon couldn't figure out what exactly they were trying to tell but it looked antique. The door handle was an elegant golden butterfly but Gon didn't even need to use it as the butlers opened the door themselves and welcomed him into a huge marble hall.

Three people stood at the end of it: a blond old man with white locks in his hair, a beautiful woman who was holding the man's hand and last but not least a blond girl who was looking at him like he was the most exciting thing in her life. She was wearing a beautiful baby-blue dress ending just above her knees. Her long white-blue stripped socks covered her legs and her hair was tied as a fancy ponytail. She seemed so excited be happy. Next to her stood his uncle, at least Gon assumed, looking at him like he is a strict and insolent business who has no ability then shouting at others out of anger.

     Then his uncle spoke up with his deep voice, "Welcome to the House of Crackers."

    A chuckle left Gon's mouth with that as he stopped the moment he saw the harsh glare on his way. Well, maybe that was a mistake.