Dreambur

𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙,𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 , 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 blocks  𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑚 .

(𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑛𝑡😍)

He sped up his pace (😏) and managed to get far enough from the brunette. Hiding in a cave that was lightly lit by a torch he had just placed down.

It didn't take long for wilbur to find him though as he had seen dream enter the cave...

"OH DREEEAAAM!"  He taunted.

"FUCK OFF WILBUR!"

Wilbur practically jumped on top of dream, forcing him to the ground.
"Now,now dream is that anyway to treat your future boyfriend."

(No clue what the fuck I'm writing but it's better then anything else I've attempted to write☠️)

Dream blushed remembering the deal he made with wilbur a few hours ago.

"𝑜ℎ 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚~ 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙~. 𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙?~. 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑.

"𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐸" 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟. "𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙?"

"𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑙... 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 24 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠~. 𝑏𝑢𝑢𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑o 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 24 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠~."

𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔."𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙."

"Your about to loose dreamie~"wilbur teased again. This went on for about 5 minutes until dream finally had enough.

dream raised his knee and kneed wilbur in the 🍆. Oof. That must have hurt.

Wilbur gasped and rolled of dream holding his dick in pain.

dream saw that as an oppurtunity to get up and climb on top of wilbur.

"Who's loosing now~"

Wilbur, still in pain, looked up at dream noticing the position they were in.

Wilbur was on the floor with one of his arms trapped underneath dream, another one raised above his head and both knees held still underneath dream as he stood over Wilbur on all fours.He pulled out an axe from his inventory and held it to wilburs neck

Wilbur smirked and made eye contact with him,his eyes filled with lust.

dream just gave wilbur a confused look having no idea why he was smirking.
He soon caught on though after feeling wilbur's knee grind against his member.

⚠️Warning: Smutt if you dont  like this kind of stuff then feel free to leave⚠️

Dream let out a soft gasp and small moan."Mmm~...Wilbur~..."

Wilbur continued his actions and quickly rolled him and dream over so that he was on top,with his knee in between dreams legs against his crotch. 😭

Dream bit his lip to try and hold in any other noises that wanted to escape his mouth.

This angered the brunette. Slowly reaching down to undo his belt but also still grinding against dreams crotch.
Once successfully getting his belt off he grabbed dreams hands and wrapped The belt around  his wrists. Tugging slightly at it,making sure that it was tight enough.

It was.

Dream let out a few more moans before Wilbur stopped.

"Ahh~.....Mmm~........W-Wilbur~...." The movements stopped and dream wined soon gasping as he felt The brunettes fingers grip the sides of his jeans. He lightly tugged them, looking up at dream to make sure he was ok with the small action.

Dream nodded and a light blush spread across his face.

He led waiting for wilbur to finally free him from his pants.

Wilbur finally started pulling dreams pants down and over his ankles.
Dream started blushing even harder.

"You want it...?" Wilbur asked in a teasing tone
"Mhm..."
"What do you want baby~?"
"I-you" dream stuttered out between heavy breaths.
"You gotta be a little more specific than that~"
"I-i want y-you inside of m-m-me..."

Wilbur smirked and quickly flipped dream over onto his stomach (if that hasn't happened already considering I haven't been on this account for a looooong time and I haven't read the last chapter so yhhhhhh) and reached into his back pocket and pulling out a small tube of ✨Lube✨.

He poured some of the lube onto his fingers and put the bottle back in his pocket.
Meanwhile dreams bottom half is exposed and the cold air is attacking his body as he waits for Wilbur to please him. (? I don't think that made sense)

Wilbur slowly started to push his finger inside of the blondes ass and listened to all of the beautiful noised he made.
"A-ah~" Dream let out quiet moans everytime Wilbur would wiggle his finger around inside of him.
"Wilb-bur p-plss~" dream moaned out getting impatient.
Wilbur did as the blonde pleased and added another finger and then another until there was 4 inside of the younger male.
"Ahh~ pls w-wilbur~"
"Alr but don't complain to me if it starts hurting~" Wilbur whispered in the boys ear making him blush again.

Wilbur pulled out all of his fingers and quickly replaced them with his member slowly pushing it in and then pulling it back out to the tip just to slam back in.
"A-aah~ h-holy shit w-wilbir~"