Sapwastaken

Slowly,nick leaned in and kissed dreams lip.
He felt sparks between them.Dream felt them too.

Nick slightly bit dreams bottom lip,asking for entrance. The man gave him it and opened his mouth wide enough for sap to slide his tongue in.
They sucked on each others tongues as they fought for dominance. Eventually sapnap won taking over the kiss and exploring every inch of the bottoms mouth.
"Mmmm~" he softly moaned before nick pulled away leaving dream wanting more from the man.
"Whyyyy" he whined as they lost touch from their lips

"Oh dream~...If you want it that bad...than beg~"The boy smirked seeing a bright blush spread across clays face.

"I-...I-" He was so embarrassed but so horneeee~ at the same time. He needed the other man just as much as he needed dream.(if that makes sense)

"Come on baby~.... Just say what you want and I'll give it to you~"( god that is cringey to write)Sap Still had his hand on the others face keeping eye contact with the man as much as he could to keep the tension going.

"I-....K-Kiss me..P-Pls....." God why did he say that.

Spanap smirked again and connected their lips once again.
Dream happily kissed back melting into it.
He then felt something warm and wet touch his lip. It was sapnaps tongue.He opened his mouth giving sapnap entrance.

Nick then started exploring clays mouth again sucking his tongue every so often and earning a few small moans from him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-

"Mmmmm~ sap~" Dream moaned as Nick spread up his paste thrusting his fingers in and out of him.
"Ah~....ha~...mmm~"

Sap took his fingers out of dream but he quickly replaced it with something better.😉😉*wink* *wink*

Dream let out a long moan."ahhhhh~ s-shit~..."

The Brunette then slowly started thrusting it in and out listening to the blondes moans get louder and louder.
He suddenly spread up causing dream to jump a bit from the sudden change in movement although it didn't bother him at all.he just let out more moans.

"Ahhh~.....Fuck s-sapnap...~"

"Ah ah ah~(not moans btw☠️) that's not my name~"

"N-Nick??"

"Nope~"he slowed his pace a bit but it was still fast enough for drema to let out soft moans and whines.

"D-Daddy??"he stuttered embarrassed from the words he was saying.(I mean can you blame the poor man?)

"Close" He slowed down again.

"Hmmm~" dream whined again not wanting sapnap to slow down but to quicken his pace.
"F-Fine...S-Sir~"  His face grew red again as he remembered that this was sapnap.his best friend.
And they were fucking.

Sapnap then suddenly sped up as he finally heard the name come out dreams mouth.

The more moans that came out of the blondes mouth and the louder they got , the quicker sap ap went.

Soon enough dream reached his climax cumming on the couch and not long after sapnap had cum inside of dream.

_________________________
Anyone handing out some holy water?
How much? Cause I need it to clean my mind.

Anyway this is the end of the sapwastaken. But I will be continuing the dreambur fanfic whenever I can be bothered because it's kinda hard for me to find motivation lmao.

Bye luvs