You, me, the rainy days

// when Tine decides to tease Sarawat who's too busy to return his flirting ministrations but things slowly heat up in a chilly, rainy evening. //

- Established relationship, romance, fluff

- mature content 🔞

- Tine's pov

.....

I like rainy days.

When the city looks grey from the tinted glass windows of our bedroom which by the way, looks greyer, now that I'm here alone, a room away from the feeling of completeness. The skyline glimmers in a distance, silence feeling good after a long day of stormy rain. I take the last sip of my coffee before planting the mug on the window sill, realising I've been standing here for forty five minutes, staring at the canopy of buildings that seem more like a painting.

I like rainy days.

When the sun hides behind the clouds and day passes just like that. You don't realise when it was morning and you don't seem to remember how did the evening arrive. You don't, until your lover decides to work all day, letting boredom and loneliness tease you, mock you, kill you. That saraleo...

I like rainy days.

When I can hear the pit-a-pat of raindrops beating against the window panes and embarrassment seeps in, with the realisation that even seven years later, I'm still so whipped because no matter how melodious is the sound of rain, my heart only finds tranquillity in the soft humming of the man next room.

I like rainy days.

And the stillness that follows - reminding that it's important to cease running and start mellowing out, in the arms of your lover (even if the lover is too busy to have some fun).

Especially when the lover is too busy to have some fun.

I sigh, turning around and deciding in a split second what do I want and that it's time I get it. I take a glimpse in the mirror, ruffle my hair just the way he likes and walk into the living room where the musician is bugging his head out on the screen of my rival for the day. Without removing his eyes from the laptop, he takes the glass of water from my hand, probably whispers an inaudible thank you and I lie down in the sofa, head on the armrest and legs, in the cozy lap of my lover.

I like rainy days.

When bony twigs of a tree dance elegantly with the breeze and yet, cannot beat the grace of those slender fingers tapping so furiously on the keypad. What a shame those fingers are not exploring the caves they like the most. I smirk, the ideas invading my mind as I ogle at him so the sight keeps me hot when coldness is all I've felt the entire day. My right foot slowly crawl up to his forearm, slightly grazing the curves of his neck and finally tickling his ear shell by my toes.

"Tine..What are you doing?"

He scolds gently, his eyes fixed on the screen as he carefully pushes my foot away and fixes his glasses back on ears. I giggle, sliding my toes in his shirt, strolling sensually.

"Stop it babe, I'm working" He simply says, still not offering a glance.

I like rainy days.

And the way sky falls down on the earth who splays herself open,  hungry, desperate and driven by lust. My belly coils up heatedly too, anticipating the rain that he has so heartlessly kept from me since last night. It's monsoon for heaven's sake!

I get up, sitting cross legged before wandering my fingers in his hair lazily, earning a soft moan, still heavy with the hectic work. I spread my hand out the window, feeling the cold raindrops against my cold palm as I look at his warm eyes.