Prologue

So here we are with a new story

So here we are with a new story. As I've said this story was inspired by Written in Reverse -by JMenace. So in this fic indra is a female. So this means every reincarnation of her will also be a female. And Ashura and indra kind a had a thing going on before the whole zetsu thing. Anyways without further ado let's begin the story.
_________________________________________________

Long before the era of Shinobi there once lived a man that was considered as a god. He had created the Moon. He along with his brother was the savior of the world. The man was in possession of the strongest dōjutsu "The rinnegan". The eyes of the gods.

This man was Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki.

Scene break

Now we see the same man with few wrinkles on his face facing one boy and one girl around 10.Both the children seem to be reading their selves for a fight. The girl was slightly taller than the boy, both of them shared similar facial features indicating that they were siblings. With a short "Hajime" from the man both childern lunged at each other.

The fight itself didn't last that long, as it was clear that no matter what the boy tried but the girl always seemed to posses the upperhand. The fight ended with the boy on the ground with the girl on the other side of the "arena". As soon as the man gave the signal that the fight was over the girl darted to the boy still in the ground groaning.

"Are you alright Otouto, I didn't hurt you too much did I?" She asked with clear worry in her voice. The boy now indetified as Ashura said " I'm fine neechan don't worry." This seemed to calm calm the girl a little. "Indra-chan don't worry about your otouto, he has the potential to one day match you or even surpass you, if only he took his training seriously." Hagoromo said.

Ashura had to gall to look seepish and rub the back of his head at the comment, while indra just laughed at the expression of her otouto, That was such an Ashura thing to do. What the girl didn't understand the little jealousy she felt at the mention of her brother becoming stronger than her but she quickly pushed those thoughts out of her head and smiled again at the anticks of Ashura. Hagoromo seemed to notice the jealousy as well but filled it for later questions.

*Scene Break*

Now indra and Ashura could be seen walking down the river-shore near their house, they smiled and waved at any and every villagers they seems to pass who bowed at their acknowledgment. Both of them set down on the edge of a hill dipping they feets into the river. Ashura had his head on Indra's shoulder while Indra wrapped an arm around Ashura in a protective manner.

This was their usual schedule they woyld train with their father then walk to the hill and  stay there enjoying eachother's company, After a while they both would train with eachother. This was their everyday life, and they enjoyed it.

"Otouto are you sure you're fine?" Again Indra asked worriedly. "I'm fine neechan, look most of the wounds are already healed." replied Ashura."Besides how can I one day match you in power of I don't suffer a few scars." Replied Ashura smugly, Indra just sighed. Ashura had always admired Indra, She had always taken up their tousan's lessons in the first time while he took sometime. She had taken up the theory of Ninshu while he had difficulty. However that didn't mean he was a failure ohh no far from it, it just meant that he Needed more time to catch. Besides he was better than Indra in other fields such as Medical Ninshu. Ashura had always been fond of Nature, Herbs and different plant's knowledge came naturally to him. He had also taken quite a intrest in what their father called "Fuinjutsu". Both of them had seen the weird marking in their father's stomach, they had questioned their father about it.