Sasuke.....Otsutsuki?

_________________________________________________

The Reincarnation cycle indeed continued. However they wouldn't remember their previous life, Indra and Ashura's concious were not strong enough for that. With each reincarnation they would find eachother, no matter how faraway they were they would always find eachother.

With each reincarnation they became more and more aware. With each reincarnation they would find eachother, fall in love with eachother but still some kind of tregedy would befall them in rhe end and they never succeed in fulfilling the true purpose of their reincarnation cycle. So they continued on and on and on until came Madara and Hashirama, or went how it usually goes, they found eachother, fell in love and then the tregedy befell, they found out that they were from opposing clans, oldest ones at that well,  The Uchiha and the Senju.

But somehow even through all of that they prevailed. They settled the ages old rivalry of the Uchiha and the Senju. They even established a New villages with their clans and new ones as well. It was like for the first time that they had overcome the vicious cycle but alas the tregedy befell for the second time.

Madara had been reached out by Black Zetsu and had read the Uchiha tablet. This had imposed a false sense of peace in her mind by control, It was ironic really Indra had once possessed the same thoughts. With that knowledge she had defected from Konoha although with heavy heart as she left behind the two things she truely cared about in this world, The corpse of her little brother and The love of her life Hashirama. To say Hashirama was shocked was an understatement. He had thought she had overcome the Uchiha curse of hatered but it didn't seem so.

So after sometime Madara had attached the Hidden leaf village with Kurama. This had been the final clash between the fated lovers, hashirama had been married and had kids at that point. The fight itself was destructive to say the least. It had curved a velly where they faught. The famous "Valley of the end". It had ended with Hashirama pushing his sword through Madara's chest. Both of them had a sense of foreboding that they had been in this situation before just that the roles were reversed. Hashirama had killed Madara, or so he thought as She had escaped using a Kinjutsu of the Uchiha clan that helps you rewrite history at the sacrifice of your eye.

After that she had inserted herself with Hashirama's DNA, that she chewed of his arm. This had given her the ability to use wood style although to a much lesser extent than hashirama. This had also given her after years of waiting Thd eyes of the Gods, the eyes of the Sage of the six paths, The Rinnegan.

So now she had put the plans to capture all tailed beasts and starting the Infinite Tsukuyomi. She with the help of Zetsu recruited Obito Uchiha under her Wing.

That brings us to the 10th of October, the day Tregedy stuck the leaf village. Indra had already taken birth through Sasuke her newest reincarnation. For some reason she wouldn't stop crying on thjs perticular night usually she was like any normal child. Itachi couldn't understand why she was crying so much.