Fanart

Will heard some patients giggling hysterically.

They might've gone mad, he thought and decided to check up on them. Immediately he heard the scrunching of paper and eyed the two campers carefully. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Do you need any painkillers or more ambrosia or nectar?" he asked.

The girl bit her lip trying to stop herself from smiling... But failed. "No, it's fine, Will."

"You sure?" he asked.

She nodded and exchanged smiles with the boy next to her. They looked like they were in love. Will couldn't resist but smile at their good fortune before sitting back on his chair.

---

"OH MY GOSH. DREW, HAVE YOU SEEN THESE NEW ONES?" Lacey squealed.

Drew pushed her off "Yes, Lacey, I have seen those two days ago. They're old. Now look at these ones!"

Nico heard a piece of paper crinkle and looked at Aphrodite's children.
It seemed like theynwere holding some kind of picture -or maybe drawings- he shrugged it off.

---

Will and Nico bumped into each other at dinner time.

"Hey Will," Nico whispered "They seem to not be telling me something,"

"Neither," Will whispered back "I saw people hiding a piece of paper from me,"

"That's exactly what happened to me to," Nico was confused "They're hiding something."

"Yeah," Will agreed.

...

At the end of dinner time, after everyone had sacrificed a portion of their food and were singing around the campfire... Nico spotted two pieces of paper on the floor.

On it was a painting of him and Will next to each other, blushing. It was signed at the bottom by Rachel Dare.

The second picture was of a different art style— but still clearly involved both of them. Tumblr was written on the bottom left corner in dark ink.

Over the next day he found similar paintings and secretly stashed them. He was going to tell Will.

---

"Will," Nico said sternly.

"Yes?" Will asked "What is it?"

"I found out what they have been hiding," he pointed to a stack of small paintings and sketches piled on the opposite top bunk.

Will reluctantly climbed the ladder and looked at the papers.

"Oh..." Was all he could say as his face erupted into a blush.