Hallucinating

And so, Kouhai couldn't get herself up to even start editing the last part... Maybe she'll do it next week... Once again, I will edit this once my procrastination has gone down.

(kouhai totally did not write this half asleep)

Enjoy!

-K.A.

=====

[considering that the electronic devices don't go batsh*t crazy when demigods use them...]

Click.

The light turned on.

Shuffle, shuffle.

The person reached their under their pillow and grabbed a book.

---

Will swore he heard laughing. Was that even possible? It was in the middle of the night.

The sounds were faint, but he was sure he wasn't hallucinating. Someone was laughing.

---

Nico laughed. He didn't really care if anyone heard because no one would be awake at the moment. And if they did manage to hear him, they'd just assume that they were just hallucinating... And go back to sleep.

But still, this time he heard something crunch outside the cabin.

He tensed. He slipped the book back into its hiding place and turned the flashlight off.

And that's when he head someone grab the door know and twist it.

Will Solace.

The one and only.

"What are you doing here?" Nico hissed "I'm a very light sleeper, so I heard you outside!"

"No, you were laughing."

"How?"

"I heard laughter coming from your cabin."

Oh. So Nico was laughing too hard.

"Uh, okay," he yawned "Now, if you excuse me, I'd like to sleep now."

Will took the hint and walked towards the door "You're lucky, Nico. I would be hearing more of this from you, but I'm tired as well."

Nico blinked his eyes, letting the battle between sleep and insomnia end.

Once.

Will hadn't even touched the door...

Twice.

Th- someone kissed him on the forehead.

But he wasn't sure if he was hallucinating.