Chapter 17: Friend

"Tito-daddy! I missed you!" Kaagad akong umiwas ng tingin at tumingin sa kawalan.

Bakit ba hindi ko naisip na baka bibisitahin siya ng mga kapatid niya.

"I missed you too, little kiddo." I saw from my peripheral vision that he's pinching the little boy's nose. "Mckenzie..." I look at him when he calls my name. "Give my brother and sister and also Jessamine a cup of coffee."

"Oh no. Thank you but I don't drink coffee." Jessamine genuinely smiled. I don't feel that it was fake or something.

I smiled. "Yes." But before I could leave the office Enzo spoke again.

"By the way before you go, I want my brother and sister to meet you... Dylan and Ably, and my handsome nephew which is Dawnne," Then he look at me. "She is Mckenzie Yskaxhiana Rivera, my secretary. "

I smiled at them but they kept their faces blank, they nodded then they didn't even smile at me. I suddenly felt guilty all of the sudden, maybe they still don't want to forgive about what happened years ago.

"Uhm- We came here without telling you because Dawnne keeps on telling us to come here to surprise you. I'm jealous about that, you know my son likes you."

"Sure he will likes me. I'm a good guy, not like his father who would've let the girls cry, what an awful dad." He shook his head.

I left the office with a heavy heart. I walk toward the kitchen then I started to make a coffee for them.

I almost jump when I heard someone cleared his throat from behind. I swallowed hard when I saw Dylan. He sat on the counter island's chair then he held the cup with a coffee on it.

"Sir? Do you want a sugar?"

He laughed sarcastically that's why my eyebrow raised. "Cut the sir, sis-in-law."

I clenched my fists and look at glare at him. "Don't ever call me that!" I hissed but was only enough for the two of us to hear.

"Why?" I really want to erase the smile plastered in his face right this moment. "You're afraid...that if he'll learn who you really are? Or should I say that you're also afraid that he'll know what's your past with him?"

"Shut up! I am not afraid and will never be!" I grab the tray with so much anger in my face and then I stormed out off the kitchen room.

I really want to cry right now but I remained my face blank. Naalala ko na naman iyong nakaraan. Ramdam kong nanghihina ang mga kamay kong nakahawak sa tray kaya binilisan kong maglakad saka ibinaba ang tray sa center table. "Here's your coffee Miss Forenza and Miss Gile."

Ably's face still remain cold as ever since the day that I left her brother: I felt like I also forgot her that day as my bestfriend, so I really deserve her cold stares and deserves what I am into now.

"I want a slice of two slices of pizza that we bought a while ago, can you please get it for me..." It was not a question, it's a statement. She really is demanding like her brother.

"Sure, anything else ma'am?"

"Nothing." She said with a serious tone. Senyorita ang peg? Wow naman.

Napatayo ako ng tuwid nang pumasok si Dylan sa opisina hawak ang cup niya, agad akong umiwas ng tingin lalo na nong tumingin siya sa akin na nakangisi.

Sinusubukan akong insultuhin nito, samantalang inis na inis na ako sakanya sa pagtawag niya ng 'sis-in-law' sa akin kanina.

I cleared my throat. "Sirs and Madames, you can call me if you need my help... I'll be in the President's Office incase you'll look after me."