Waiting

Once I put the letter in the mailbox I ran back into the house and straight into my room to flop onto my bed and scream into my pillows "OMG OMG OH. MY. GOD. I JUST SENT A LETTER TO TOM FUCKING HIDDLESTON!!!" I was sure to cover my face well enough to muffle all the screaming I was doing but apparently it wasn't enough because my sister came into the room with the most shook and confused look on her face.

"What the hell are you screaming about y/n?" she asked with her eyebrow cocked up and her eyes looking at me like 'wtf is wrong with you?'

"Oh nothing, Y/S/N, just trying to process and accept the reality that I have sent a letter to Tom Hiddleston. No big deal." I said sitting up, hugging my knees and running my fingers through my hair clearly having a mental breakdown because it's such a big deal.

"Ohh yeah~ I forgot you had to do that. Gosh, that must be sooo stressful. Good luck with that!" she said in a taunting kinda way to really drive in my anxiety about this whole ordeal and gave me a non-condescending 'aw, you poor thing' look as she walked out the door.

Why does she enjoy me being tortured so much? I sigh to myself as I fall down onto my back.

I stare at my ceiling wondering just what the hell am I going to do now. After staring at the ceiling for so long that I start to drift to sleep. After a few minutes of doing all that my friend Trina texted me out of the blue to see how I was doing, you know, like how best friends do.

Hey, I have a little break at work and was wondering how your day was going! -Trina

Haha, well thank you. That makes me feel loved lol. Uh, ig my day could be worse ha ha. -Y/N

Oh really? How so? -Trina

Well lets just say that i just did something SO CRAZY that my heart and mind are RACING. -Y/N

Lmao i'm sure! Mine probably would be too! Well i have to get back to work, We'll have to meet up soon so you can tell me all about it. See ya!      -Trina

Wow you weren't kidding about a little break! Alright np! For sure will do! Have fun at work! -Y/N

Ha ha nope! But Uggghh, i'll try, it's going sooo slooow -Trina

Lol u'll make it through! I believe in you! ;) -Y/N

And just like that our conversation was over and I went back to being out of my mind, waiting for the dumb dare to find its way back to me.

~Sorry it's so short it's basically just a transition for the next part of the story~

End of Chapter 3