Tennessee (TN)

When I read his letter I literally stopped breathing and choked on air. How?! How could he even ask such a question like that with no warning?! I asked myself as I was trying to recover from choking on air like an idiot. When I read his very short letter, I instantly replied and didn't even hesitate to wait for the right time of the month to send it to him, I had received it in the middle of the month rather than at the end (so I'm guessing this was a rather important or urgent thing he wanted to talk about for him to not wait until the right time of the month); I replied with also the shortest letter he has ever gotten from me:

 When I read his very short letter, I instantly replied and didn't even hesitate to wait for the right time of the month to send it to him, I had received it in the middle of the month rather than at the end (so I'm guessing this was a rather impo...

In his next letter to me he told me he was very excited (and a little surprised) that I had said yes to meeting him. He told me that he has been looking forward to meeting me pretty much ever since I had sent my first letter to him (the dared one) because he had 'never received a letter quite like mine' ---his words not mine--- and that he knew I was different from all the rest of his fan base right from the get go. He also explained to me why he wanted to meet up with me and where:

Dear Y/n,

I do hope it isn't too sudden to ask to meet with you, but seeing as you said yes it seems that that's not the case. I asked to meet with you because I remember you saying something that some of your family lives in TN (Tennessee) and how you had never been to a Comic Con and that you 'oh so much wished' that you could have gone to the 2013 Comic Con. When 'Loki' took over and when the cast of 'Bones' was there, but you were too young and didn't know anything about it. So I wanted to let you know that there is a Comic Con going on in Memphis, TN that I thought about volunteering, because I thought it to be a good opportunity to meet you, but only if you would like to meet me in such a way that is, I know that it probably seems a bit daunting for a shy introverted, young person like yourself. So if you would like to meet at this type of function (and it does not seem too daunting for you) please reply and let me know as soon as you get this letter, so I can make the needed arrangements.

A Big Thank You from your friend, Tom <3

P.S. If you respond yes to this letter and you do want to come then I might be able to give you a little something special when you get my next letter. ;-)

I didn't even know what to feel when I read his letter. I was exhilarated that he remembered something from one of our past conversations, I was anxious that he even wanted to meet at such a big event, but was then comforted by his consideration of my feelings of being an introvert and how a big social event like Comic Con would be (and is) a bit daunting to me. So of course the first thing I did was call up my friend Trina to tell her about this exciting news, she must've been off work and taking a rest day cause she actually missed my first call then called me back soon after sounding half asleep still.

"Hello?"

"Hello! I'm sorry did I wake you up?"

"Yessss... now what is it that you want to tell me that you had to awaken me from my slumber??"