The Past...

*Year 1983*

*Michelles Pov*

i Watched and Smiled at my two boys Fredbear and SpringBonnie,i still can't belive they grown up so much,it was like yesterday that SpringBonnie learnt to how to Walk and Freadbear how to sing,as i remember these sweet memories,i started to cry,but not sad tears...they're happy tears

i wiped the tears away looking around for someone,and i found him,

"Mr.Afton,sir?" William Afton,he originaly build me as a babysitter for his kids but then he had the idea to program me to get pregnat so he won't have to deal to build new models and such "yes Michelle?" he asked nicely "i have been wondering to have another child,and you know i can't get prengnat just like that" to make me pregnant,William made a speacial oil,so if i drink it,im getting pregnant "are you sure,i mean SpringBonnie and Fredbear were enought trouble as they were babys,and now they're teenagers and you want more?" "oh please mr.Afton Sir,you know how much i love childreen,mostly Babys you know" he scratch his neck and said "well if you want to have another child...i can give you the oil next week,sound good?" i thoud for a second and nodded "yeah,then i can get prepared like the names,make outfits and-" i was cut by Mr.Afton "Woah,Woah,you have all the time missy,don't need to get excied" i just look at him and said "i said the same thing as Chris was born and what happend,you freakt the heck out" i giggled a litte as i rememberd how he freakt out,he just gave me a nervouse smile and laught akwardly "Pls,don't remind me that,that's my Wifes job" as he said that he got back to work,as he went to the other room,i heard some People laugh,i looked to the stage and saw four teenagers with the Plushies heads that i made wearing as mask "hey guys,i think the crybaby wants to give Fredbear a big kiss" the one that has a Fox Mask had another kid in the hands and Had the childs head near Fredbears mouth,my eyes widen as i saw that he put the kid in Fredbears Mouth "Hey,get the kid out of my sohns mouth" i yelled,he took his mask of and his eyes widen "MICHEAL?!" i screamd and i only heard...A Crack of bones,i looked back and saw....Chris in Fredbears Mouth,i had my eyes widen and my mouth was open a little and the same expression had Micheal as he saw his Brother dead in Fredbears mouth,i quickly went To FredBear and SpringBonnie had a look of fear in they're eyes "....Mom....i...I-I killed a child..." Fredbear said in fear and started to cry,i went to his side and took chris cold Body to the ground and Hugged FredBear,SpringBonnie came slowly to our side und hugged me too,but that hug was ended and Mr.Afton came and yelled "WHAT HAPPEND TO CHRIS?!" he cried and came to our side,i saw the boys were trying to think of something,then one said "IT WAS THE FEMALE ROBOT FAULT" i looked back and saw Micheal look at one of his friends with wide eyes "it's not posible...." Mr.Afton said "and how is that...." he asked nervously,then Micheal told him "dude....she was programt to NOT hurt Kids...." Now they all were nearvouse and i noticed that one of the boys were missing.

*Third Pov*

Michelle didn't Noticed that one of Micheals Friends snuckt up to the Animatronics with a Axe,he was about to strick the axe to Michelles head untill.."HEY YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Henry Emily,he was the designer for Michelle,Michelle Looked back to see one of Micheals friends behind her while holding the axe above his head,All had they're eyes widden and Henry tooka hold to Michelles arms,and bring her back a little.

*A Few hours Later*

The Police came with a Ambulence and closed the pizzeria early,Michelle had both of her sohns next to,SpringBonnie was next to his Mother while she had a napkin in her hand and wiping the blood of her First childs Mouth

"i didn't mean to do that...." Fredbear cried out "I know dear...but...some mistakes happen sometimes..." After she was done with wiping the blood on his face,Henry while William Called his Wife over with Elizabeth and they both Cried after hearing the News and Micheal was getting questions From the Police "Michelle...i have bad news..." as he said that,Michelle was getting yant back from two other workers,she tried to get out of they're grip but it was no use "W-What are you doing..." SpringBonnie asked with fear,Henry looked at them then to Michelle "Im Sorry Mi,but were going to bring your kids to the back room if you like it or not...." Henry said in a Sad tone "N-No you can't do that....I WON'T LET YOU" michelle screamd "it's not my idea....i don't like it either....but now that you refuse it-" "we'll be delleting your Memory's about them" a stern voice said,Micheal Looked behind her to see William with a mad look Staring at her "W-What do you mean...." Michelle asked in fear.
William Bashed his hand to knock Michelle out while other Employers pushed Both SpringBonnie & Fredbear in the back room while screaming for they're Mother "Henry,Remover her Memory chip and delette everything About these robots..." William with a low growl "B-But William,I-Isn't that....to much..." Henry asked hoping it would change his mind "either your doing it or something is going to happen Emily" William Threats Henry,William left and Henry is doing what he is told to do,he got Michelles memory chip and get to his office to earase her Memory 'im so sorry Michelle...' Henry thoud and started to earase everything exept some stuff like about her self and some people like him self and William and they're Family.
'im so sorry......'