A New Start?...A New Life?

(third Pov...)

it's been years....Michelle forgot everything about springbonnie and Fredbear...since then it was like she never had a child or a baby befor to call as her own...then she got her third child...even tho for her it's Like her first...she called him Golden, short Goldie, Henry fellt bad for her...he is still mad at william to force him to play around her Memory...he own childreen to forget....Michelle is Pregnant again...Goldie is Five years old and Michelles New child is coming....Now.

*Michelles Pov*

"AAAGGHHH!!!!" the pain is to much...put it will everything worht it to see my new Baby "and it's out, another cub miss Michelle" "Awww another baby bear....*starts too cry* can i see my second child please" i hold my hands out so Henry can give me my second child, i see Henry has a Sad face and sight while giving me my child, he just looks at me sadly and i look at him confused....'what's the Matter with him?..is it maybe something with charlie?'
i just akwardly away and looked at my new baby, he looked like Goldie...but instead of gold fur and black eyes he had Brown Fur with Blue ocean eyes...i still have the idea to name him Fredbear... but for some reason William said i can't call him that....and there a new name came to my mind "Henry...what do you think of the name...Freddie..." he smiled and looked at the cub in my arms as i wrap him in a Blue fluffy blanket "suits him....wasn't that Golden's actuall name's idea?" "yeah...but i just needed to call him golden...the way his Gold yellowish fur and hair just flows around just reminds me of someting...but...im not quit sure of what it reminds me....Anyways in two days is Goldens birthday...that mean my baby grows up and goes on stage...and soon his new little brother will join him *Looks down at Freddie while patting his soft fur* and i wanna now what bow tie and hat i should give him" I saw him nod his head for understanding, i smiled while talking "my idea is he can have the microphone and maybe give him a Purple tie and purple ha-" i was cut of of a nearvouse Henry while he's shaking his hands "No,No,No...heh..i-i mean...i don't think Goldie doesn't suit purple...for me him suits...B-Blue?"...ok what is wrong with him?... "mr.Emily...are you ok?" "y-y-yeah why...?" "you look like your hiding something..." "WHAAA-pfffft never would i hide....is just-" "yeeaahh?" he looks around nervously "is....just...my daughter....needs a...babysitter..yea! and i have problems to find one....and your so busy with your sohn and your new born baby...so...." "mr.Emily...eventho i have kids doesn't mean i can't watch over other childreen-" "no,no,no,no...you take a rest with your new baby and your sohn...and don't forget blue suits him" with that he left, i looked at my baby Freddie i smiled and went to my room were the crib is and layed him down...as i put him down he started to cry, i just smiled at him and started my Music box

*how her Musik box sound again*

as the musik came out of my Musik box, he instantly fell asleep i smiled and went to my bed and took my shoes and socks of "Mommy..." i looked to the door and saw my 'first' child at the door "hey buddy what's the matter" i asked in a soft tone, he came to stand infron of me while i still sit on the bed "Mommy will i be on stage one day?" he asked while playing around with his fingers "ofcourse and soon you'll be six..that means you can go on stage" i smiled while saying it but he doesn't he just Frowns "gummy-bear what's the matter, i thoud you will be excited to be on stage.." "Mommy...i don't wanna be on stage....i wanna sit with you and wacht over my brother...and maybe my other siblings i get more...like what you do....watch over me...and i wanna watch over you on my sibs..." "Awww Gummy why didn't you say something sooner..." "...i didn't wanted to disapoint you..." "Aww goldie...what your doing makes me very proud....your the big brother and my first child, ofcourse im not gonna make you go on stage..it's you decision, but it also means you ned to wacht everything about what's going to happen in the Pizzeria, Understood" "yes Momma" he smiled brightly and hugged my legs, i pick him up and played my Music box so he can sleep, his Black eyes with white pupiles are getting close and soon he fell in deep slumber, i just left my Music box on while seeing my two preciouse boys sleeping, soon i found myself yawning while going to sleep aswell.

*Henry's Pov*

i can't take this anymore...i can't lie to her anymore....but if i tell her William will take something important away from me...and my only importan thing i have....is my daughter charlie.... i don't know what he'll do when he takes her away from me...but i know i will be broken like right now about lying Mi's first childreen...and im not even sure what Will did to Fredbear and Springbonnie...i went to the back room where i found a hidden box saying they'r names on it, i open the box and what i saw made me terry...springbonnies purple star blanket with his name sewd on it,fredbears first toy microphone, this one was made my Michelle cause if Fredbear had a actuall microphone she thoud he will hurt him or his brother, i took it and squized it and it make a little Squick, i smiled while tears came out of my eyes...fred and Spring were like my own kids...i remember when i babysatt the while Mi was taking a little rest...they even call me 'uncle Hewy' i laught a little and took some old fotos were spring did his firs walk and another were fred sleeps with spring in his arms. i put the stuff in the box again hid it so william and Michelle can't find it. i looked around and knockt at Michelles door softly, as i open it i saw her with Freddie and Goldie sleeping while her Music Box is playing, i heard soft whimpers and saw Little Freddie nearly starting to cry, i puled out a little light ball and plugged it in and everywhere were butterflys flying in the room.

as i was watching Freddie he immeadiantly fell back asleep, i smiled and left them sleeping thinking 'maybe she is ready for a nother child' i'll ask her tomorrow if she wants another child, for me her decisions are important for me aswell, with that i left while thinking to prepare the oil.

(A/N) who do you think will be the 'third child?'

Bonni

Chica

Foxy

i'll try my best to make another chapter as fast as i can, for now have a goodnight/-day!