the truth...

*Michelle's pov*

i woke up with a gasp in my bed, i'm not sure if it was real or a dream...i felt tears ran down my face after i realised something......my two baby's.....were all alone......i can still hear them scream for me to wake up....and...i just-no...they made me forget them, right there and now i feel the anger rise "that's it..." i left my room to find Henry, i found him playing with the boys "get the hell away from my childreen" i said throu my teeh, Henry looks at me weird and hand over bonnie to goldie "Mi? what's the matter?" "oh i know now why you and mr.Afton have changed alot, i remember...." he looks at me confused and fear "w-what are trying to say?" "YOU-you...you-ugh" i took his hand and draged him out to the main room "you  know what im saying" i whisper yelled to him "n-no...i don't..." he stutterd "oh really...Fredbear and Springbonnie..." now the tears are flowing down like a watterfall, he looks like a ghost is standing behind me "ho-h-how did you-" i cut him off slapping him on the shoulder letting the anger out of my heart "i trusted you...you....you-...your lucky im not programt to say any bad words. how can you do this....playing around in my memory chip and let me forge my own baby's, how could you" i saw the tears coming in his eyes "it was not my idea, i swear-" i cut him off with a groan "Michelle you need to calm down or the baby-" "i swear im no in the mood if this...right now is noth MY baby the problem, he problem is YOU made me forget MY baby's- ugh!" ok this child wants to come out! "o-ok  the baby's wants to come out..huff..when this thing is out YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE GOT IT!!!" i screamd at his face,   but im  not if it's because of the pain or the anger or maybe both "Mi...that's the thing....i don't know where they put them..." i gave him the look that's sayin 'please tell me it's a joke' with tears running "im really sorry Michelle, but now we need to put you in parts & service for the baby" with a sob i just nodded and went to parts & service.

*time skip*

i don't wanna look at Henry so i just focused on the baby.....that's a egg "Michhelle please just look at me" he plead "hah, now who sounds like a man who wants his wife back...yeah you" i glared at him "well do  you have a name for the baby...." he wants to start a conversation..ugh... "i don't even know what gender or what it is Henry" with that i left with the egg to my  room, i gently laid it on my bed and closed the door, i went spacing back and forth, i stopped and look at the egg "im never ever gonna let you or your siblings out of my eyes....i promise..." lucky the boys room are next to me so open the door and saw Puppet and goldie feeding foxy and bonnie with the bottles and freddy sitting on the floor sucking his thumb while hugging his blue with white stars blancket, i smiled at the sight but my eyes won't move on puppet....or charlie..."karma henry...that's what happen if you work with someone evile....karma" i whisperd to my self closing the door and went to my bed and took gently the egg back to my arms sitting on the bed, as i just sat there thinking "i don't know what to do baby...." i look down at the baby knowing it can hear me "you know it might be at sleep" i gasp at hearing a voice behind me, i turen sligtly and saw the red eyes that showed me the truth "oh..hey nightmare....im not in the mood right now..." he sat beside me looking down at the egg and then back at me "a girl" i look at him "huh?" "a girl...the egg...is a little chicken girl" i llok down at the egg and back at him "...h-how do you know what it is?" "well by the looks of the egg and on the size it can only mean a little chick" i giggled a little at his nickname for the baby "w-well....do  you know what name i should give it?" i blushed a bit with a smile "well how about...chica?" "chica...it's perfect nightmare" he smiled and i swear i could saw he blushed? but then i rememberd what happend "i wished i know where and what happend to my boys...." he gave me a sad smile "be happy you still have your four boys and soon to be two girls" he holds my hand and i smiled back at him "i wished i would see my boys again....if only i know what happend to them" he looks at me like he wants to tell me something but then i heard a crack, i look down and see the egg is hatching, more cracks and then there was a little yellow baby chick, she looks at me and nightmare and gave a little chirp flapping her little wings "welcome baby girl, Welcome chica" i sayed looking at her, then i realised something....she might look at nightmare like her father "uhh...nightmare-" i look at him and he looks down at chica "i wouln'd mind to be her father" he whisperd, i blushed wide eyes as he looks at me and his eyes widden "d-did i say that loud?" "uh-hu....yeah...." i nodded, and blushed harder and he run to the shadows and is gone while saying "IT WAS NICE TO TALK TO YOU BUT I GOTTA GO!" i blushed with wide eyes as my mouth was a bit open, but it closed and turend into a smile "i wouldn't mind you being the father of my childreen" i look down at chica as she looks around "now it's time for you to meet your older brothers and sister" i stand up and went to the childreen room.

(A/N) i hoped you enjoyed the chapter and im happy that this book has 456 readers, im happy that you all like this book^^ have a good day/night