My evil twin sister

It feels like it's only been a month ago when I last saw my twin but it was really about 5 years from now since I saw her. We may have the same face but we were both very different. My twin leads the evil wolves while I lead the good wolves. It was our destiny to lead the pack it was what we were trained for. But it's been very quiet since that day so usually Ill be in school with the humans but I wasn't alone with the humans there were other wolf's there too. One of them was a very good friend of mine and also a very good partner her name was Valentina. She also had a identical twin but she wasn't a wolf she was a human, it's common for that to happen but it's rare when both twins are wolves. Valentine's twin sister's name was Jessica didn't know about Valentina's secret technically no humans believed in humans/wolf they believe that they're fake. Well Valentina and I were in different classes but was alright I had another wolf friend named Angel he was ok most of the time but usually annoying. Today was like any other day, meeting up with my friends going to class, but lunch felt different than usual it seems to be an unpleasant feeling. I guess I was the only one who felt the unpleasant feeling. The others didn't seemed to notice that I got up from the table where we were eating lunch. Everyone except for Valentina she noticed that something was bothering me. She got up and followed me to the butterfly garden( a garden between two buildings ) She was quiet for a bit till she asked me if everything was fine. I told her about the unpleasant feeling, after I was finished talking Valentina told me that in mite had been that I felt something bad coming. A few minutes pasted by and the bell ranged. When the bell ranged it lost my train of thoughts.