Meeting the rare wolf

The Death clan lives there there also more room under ground

~AN~ Hey guys I'm back. I just wanted to thank everyone for continuing to read my evil twin sister. I also wanted to say that instead of a cave I decided to make it a huge house for the pack. I will show you the picture of the house for each pack, I also decided to give the pack a name instead of calling it the bad wolves or the good wolves. For the bad wolves the new name would be The Death clan, and the good wolves the new name would be The Blue Knights. Again thank you so much for continuing to read my evil twin sister.
Enjoy!!

~Estefany pov~
I was lost in my thoughts when all of a sudden,"ESTEFANY!!!!!!!", someone yelled at me. I looked up and saw my good friend Angle. "What's wrong aren't you excited, tonight's the party everyone is talking about. It's supposed to be wild I heard that there won't be any supervisors, do you know what that means!",he asked. "Ummm no adults, but I don't get why your so worked up about it. I mean there are still going to be older people there to make sure we don't go too crazy, I also heard that there's going to be a police officer, so I wouldn't get your hopes up." "But it's a eclipse we should be having the times of our life, you remember the myth right! When the eclipses is near so is the rare wolf we get to see the rare wolf!!"he says excitedly. "It's a myth Angel, the rare wolf doesn't exist, also keep your voice down," I said to him in a really annoyed tone. "People says the same thing about us yet here we are," said Angel.
"I guess you're I mean even I'm part of a myth, you know with my twin sister and me being the only twin wolf. Anyway we should start packing up before the bell." I signed. As the bell ranged and we headed to are other class.

~Unknown pov~
As I headed to the torture room, I kept repeating my memory of what had just happened, when we went to war with the werecat (can turn to any kind of felidae spices they want to be).
-Flashback-
(Mind-link) "................. come to my office."
"Yes Alpha," I mind-linked him.
I started walking to the Alpha's office, other wolf's bowed their heads to show their respects. I don't really care, if they showed respect to me, but they do it because I'm a 'rare wolf' is what the Alpha calls me. I didn't want to join the Death clan, but i was forced to they said, they would kill my family, and my love ones. Of course being a kid I didn't want them to kill my parents and said yes to them. I had been with them for a long time, I am 16 years old. I'm a female. I was thinking to much about my past that I didn't realize that I was already in front of the door that the Alpha office was in. I took a deep breath, and opened the door to see the Alpha sitting on his chair. I said, "Alpha, you summon me." He looked up from his old fashion computer(the ones that are a cube shape). "Yes, please come in and sit down, but close the door after you get in," he commanded me with his alpha voice. I did what I was told and walked to the seat that was in front of his desk. After I sat down Alpha Jack started to speak, "............... since you are third in command and also Sofia is already doing something, I wanted you to do this job if you fail then you already know what would happen." I was afraid of the job he was going to give me but didn't showed any emotions. "What kind of job are you talking about?" I asked him questionable. He looked at me then placed a closed field in front of me then said, "I want you to kill the all werecat's including the girl in the picture. If you want capture one and you could do want ever you want on those hideous creature. Also if you see Albert kill him!" I looked at him shocked that he wanted me to kill one of our wolf. I finally got the courage to ask him, "Alpha, why do you want me to kill Albert?" He looked at me and what I saw in his eyes freaked me out what I saw was anger. "HE BETRAYED US!", he yelled. I was so afraid to ask what he did to pissed off the Alpha, but at the same time I didn't want to get kill. So I told him, "I would do as you tell me to do Alpha Jack!" As I got up from my seat I could tell that he was smiling to the fact of what I told him, as I got close to the door he then said, "The reason I want you to kill Albert is that he started having a relationship with a werecat. And you of all people should know that I don't approve of that relationship, it's unnatural. They shouldn't mix two different types of race!" I looked at him a bit annoyed, I mean that's his reason it's the twenty first century things change. I nodded my head and walked out the door while closing it. I started walking to the training room to look for wolf's that were willing to fight with me. As I entered the training room a girl with blue hair and silver highlights caught my eyes. I looked strait at her wondering why she doesn't have a scratch on her or any other kind of punishment for her hair to be that hair color. I walked up to her and yelled, "HEY, you with the blue hair!" Everyone looked at me for about two seconds and then bowed to show respect, even the girl with blue hair bowed to me. I walked up to her and told her to stand straight then told the rest to get back to their training. I then yelled,"Don't you know that you can be punished for coloring your hair especially in the color blue!" She looked at me confused then she started to giggled. 'I was getting ticked off she's breaking the rules of the Alpha and she's laughing,' I thought. After she stopped giggling she looked at me then said, "I'm sorry I'm new, your alpha found me in the woods and my is natural I never colored it. I even had to explain it to your alpha, he almost killed me after he saw my hair." I just started at her and thought she was kidding about the hair .
~AN~ Hey guys it's Steff sorry I stopped to soon but I'm kinda freaking out a lot of shit is happening to me. Thanks for continuing to read my book ill try and continue.🐕🐕🐕🙏🙏🙏💖💔🐈😲😲😲😵😵😵