Planning to attack

~Author note~ Hey guys sorry for not updating but I started writing another book and I also had to get ready for high school anyway thanks for still being there.

(Moments later) Sofia and Ryan gets to the entrance of the cave, of were her uncle was. They saw him sitting on his throne and they about to discuss a plan to attack the good wolves. Sofia trusted her uncle, she loved him like he was her father (mostly because her parents were both good wolves but we're killed by an evil wolf). But she didn't care because they didn't even cared for her when she was a cub the who would care for her was her uncle and her older sister (me/Estefany). I shocked my head at the thought of my older twin. Uncle Jack was telling Ryan to get him his map, this map showed the good wolves cave their cave was much bigger than ours. Jack was saying that if we attack them in their weak spot we have a chance to win. Ryan said, " Why don't we attack the wolves at that school the one that Estefany's is in? She is the leader of the good wolves!" "What",me and my uncle said. "Well that kinda sound like a good idea, let's think about that,"Jack said.

(Two weeks later)

We were still getting our plan in check. Every thing seems to be perfect for our attack, but a villain should always be prepared for anything in the way.
Jack told Ryan and me that we had too go and keep an eye on the enemy. Sadly they know what we all look like except one wolf. I told Jack that why not put Jared inside the school since the good wolves never seen or heard of him. Jack smiled creepy and said, "What a great idea!" He then called Sam his son aka my cousin. "Sam come here now!" I saw Sam come inside the cave you could tell that he burly changed from his wolf form and said, "Yeah Dad." "Sam go look for Jared and tell him to go with Sofia, while I go tell your mortal mother to sigh him up for school." "Yes father."said Sam. And with that Sam disappeared into the darkness. I looked back at My uncle and realized he took off already, I decided to go to my den and take a nap. As I walked by somewolves they started to bow down to me, it's only to show respect. When I got to my den I saw a note under my mat, it was from Jake a good wolf who I tricked into being a bad wolf. He is my inside man on the good wolves, but my Uncle doesn't know about him. I went inside the den and made sure that no one was inside. The coast was clear I went inside and looked at the note it said, " Dear Sofia, it's me Jake I've been doing what you had asked me that is keeping tabs on you're twin sister Estefany. Well I was wondering if you guys are planing to attack them because if so Estefany can sense it, she's going on and on about something bad is about to happen. So if I was you attack as soon as you can! I also think they cought on with me, by that I mean I think they know I'm on you're side. I'm saying this because I'm being followed, so I asked Rian to give it to you! Talk to you later and I'll still be keeping tabs for you!"
-Jake