Chapter Seven

Jermaine's POV:

I woke up and held my wife in my arms... I laid there with my eyes closed and I just thought about our life together from the very start up to now. How things have changed and we've grown into these amazing parents, celebrities and everyday people. I kissed her forehead as she cuddled closer to me. She always tells me I'm very warm compared to her but I always think she's the warmest. I kissed her forehead again and listened for her heartbeat. I lifted her hand gently and kissed it placing it gently back where she had it on my chest. I checked my watch and pretty soon in about 4 hours tops... we'd have to get up and do a personal interview type thing... it's a show called Couple's Chat ... Each Jackson couple will be on there. Mom & Dad, Jackie & Jen, Tito & Demetria have already recorded their segment... now it's our turn...

The host/hostess tends to ask us personal questions about our lives before marriage and during and then ask about the secrets of marriage and happiness for the single ones who are not married. We dressed in matching outfits which was appropriate for the show. It wasn't too flashy or dress-like... but it's decent. My wife showed her natural hair for the first time and had a headband on and she had the make up artist do a natural beat on her face. I just had chapstick on my lips so that they wouldn't be too crusty or chapped. Today's host was was a close family friend. His name is David. Each host was different dependent on the week so luckily we got someone we know and trust... he knows us as a married couple since we've been married for so long.

We made small talk before the show started. He did the introduction and then the show began.

David: " Hello Everyone, I hope that you all are doing well today! You're watching the infamous Couple's Chat. I'm your host David and we have with us on today our very special guests. Mr. and Mrs. Jermaine Jackson from the one and only Jackson Family."

They showed our family photos and the audience cheered. I held my wife's hand because I knew deep down she was a tad bit nervous because she absolutely hated talking about her past.... I'm sure there were things that she hasn't even told me.... and I hope she's not afraid to tell me. I'm ready for anything and I told her that before we got here. We smiled at David and then the camera and briefly at each other. I spoke to her with my eyes.... I told her I'm here and that everything was going to be okay. Then our moment was interrupted as we both forgot that we were live.

David: " I guess we'll start with you, Mrs. Jackson, ladies first."

I took her hand and kissed it and she took a deep breath and then nodded after getting closer to me. I wrapped an arm around her comfortably and took her hand with my other hand and crossed my legs in the booth where we sat at.

David: " What is something from the life before your marriage that neither the public or your husband Jermaine knows about you??" He asked simply.

She took a second and I rubbed her back to comfort her and make her more comfortable to speak.

Kiki: " Well, um, my life before marriage was extremely complicated. First of all, I'm not from Gary, Indiana nor California.... I was born and raised in the state of Virginia... my father was born in New Jersey. I was raised mainly by my mother physically whom also was born in Virginia."

He nodded for her to continue and I looked at my wife and I could sense tears were coming... something bad must had happened to her... now I'm scared and worried.