7.

"Here go My Lady... Now I'll just be a call away if you need me..."Nicolas said in a gentle voice as he pushed in Isabellena's chair as the young girl sat in it, making sure she was just close enough to reach the large, thick wooden table, but just far enough away not to restrict her breathing.

Isabellena gave here blue haired butler a polite nod, only taking a small glance at his back, watching as he disappeared through a doorway, to what she believed, led to the kitchen. Her attention was easily broken by the sound of a throat being cleared.

"Sebastian said food will be served in a few minutes... I hope you can wait just a few minutes longer..."Ciel's voice was low and had a slight teasing accent.

Isabellena nodded, but kept her eyes trained on the young navy blue haired lord, knowing that he wasn't done talking yet... And her thoughts were right.

"So while we wait... Why don't you start up on finishing your end of the deal?"Ciel asked, a small smirk on his face as he looked at Isabellena.

Isabellena blinked twice before looking at the large dinning room windows that showed the sun just starting to disappear behind the trees,"I already told you... I have connections with some of the investigators that work there... I do not understand what you are trying to get at.."

Ciel sighed,"I just want to know how you were able to get those reports so fast, when the crime happened just the day before?"Ciel asked, his one eye trained solely on the pitch black haired girl across the table from him,"This connection you had must have owed your family a big favor...."

Isabellena was quiet for a moment before she sighed,"It was not necessarily me that was owed the favor.... It was more like Nicolas..."She corrected quietly.

Ciel's stern gaze turned confused,"What do you mean?"

"I am not quite sure... Nicolas promised me that he would have everything ready for when we got here... I do not doubt his loyalty..."Isabellena said, reaching over to grab her napkin and proceeded to lay it out over her lap.

Ciel furrowed his brows. So it was Isabellena's annoying butler that got the reports...

--------

Sorry if it's too short, I just didn't want to keep everyone waiting too long!! Hope you enjoy it!!!