15.

After what felt like hours and hours of trekking through dense forests, the small team finally was able to set their sights on the house of Mr. Edgar Winhouse.

But it could be more suiteable to call in a shack then a house...

"Finally!"Ciel grumbled, stomping his way out of the bushes, glancing down to make sure that his clothes were still intact.

Sebastian not to far behind him, looking over their surrounding quietly.

"Oh thank heavens!"A distraught Nicolas exclaimed as he was finally able to step out of the forest,"Now we will be able to fix your dress, My Lady!"

Turning around and pushing some branches apart, Nicolas made a path just big enough for Isabellena to fit through.

The poor girl had a few more tears in her dress. She had silently made a pack to herself, saying that she would never, ever hike through the woods again. Not in a dress anyway...

After emerging from the deadly forest, Isabellena looked up, glancing over the... House...

"Nicolas..."Isabellena started,"... Are you sure this is Mr. Winhouse's residency?"For someone who was a former gang member, he sure wasn't living the high life.

"From what Lord Phantomhive has produced for us this morning, this is indeed the residency."Nicolas stated.

His eyebrows furrowed as he glanced over the house.

Sebastian stepped forward,"Well, we are here, why don't we see if Mr. Edgar is, shall we?"Sebastian asked, waving a hand towards the front door.

All three nodded, Ciel and Sebastian taking the lead while Isabellena and Nicolas shadowed their footsteps.

Ciel stopped short at the door, staring at the rotting wood. He was silently judging how hard he would have to knock to accidentally break a hole through the wood.

"Well... Here it goes.."Ciel mumbled to himself, raising a hand up to deliver the first knock.

Just as the sound bounced into everyones ears, so did the sound of a gun being cocked. Ciel and Isabellena froze while Sebastian and Nicolas's senses went on high alert.

"... What are you good for nothings doing on my property?...."A rough and scratchy voice called out somewhere to the right of where the four were standing, resulting in everyone turning their eyes there.

That was when Isabellena noticed the barrel of a revolver hanging out of a window, being disguised lightly by the soft blowing grey curtains that hung from inside.

She also noticed how the barrel shook lightly, almost unnoticeable... Almost.

He must be scared of them. Because what other reason would he be hiding in his house trying to take a cheap shot at them through a window feet away?

Isabellena turned her head slightly, shifting her eyes to land on Nicolas, giving him a minuscule nod when he returned to look.

Smiling and nodding his head back, Nicolas turned fully toward the seemingly floating gun, his arms stretched out wide.

Ciel's eyes widened when he caught the action, his mind reeling with how stupid the butler was.

But as he looked to Isabellena an saw her perfectly calm an quite, he guessed there was some sort of plan involved.

"Ah! My good sir! How are you today!?"Nicolas greeted, his voice loud an firm. He was silently trying to steal dominance of the situation.... And the gun.

Isabellena once again caught the slight jerky movements of the gun as Nicolas took another steps forward. Was this man ever in a gang really?

"Don't be trying to act all friendly with me! All be asking the questions here!"The man yelled back,"Now I'll ask one more time.. What are you doing on my property!?"

Nicolas held his hands up in mock defense, a small smirk forming on his face.

"What are we doing here?... Well... That is... Quite... Simple really..."During every short pause, Nicolas would take a foot lengths step closer towards the window, his hands still raised.

"Y-yeah!?..."The fear was almost quite obvious for Nicolas to hear. So much so, that it made him smile - or smirk - bigger.

"You see... We just want to ask you some questions about a few murders, Mr.Edgar..."

"Eh?"

And before the poor man knew what hit him, Nicolas had reached inside the window and pulled him from inside the house, throwing him down to the ground along with the grey curtains.

Noticing the gun fly from his hand an land a few feet away, Isabellena quickly scurried after it, taking in gently in her hands.

Nicolas slapped the dust of his hands and straightened his suit as Sebastian an Ciel came to stand next to him, all three males looking down on the man still tangled up in the curtains.

"Nice for you to finally join us Mr. Edgar."Sebastian said with a smile as Edgar was able to free himself from the curtains.

He got to his knees, glaring at Nicolas.

"You want to go at it boy!? I'll put you down and have you begging for mercy at my feet!"Edgar challenged, standing wobbly to his feet, still shooken up from being pulled out a window.

Nicolas clicked his tongue an shook his head,"Sorry, but I do not beg for mercy to anyone... Never have and never will."

That sent a few fear arrows into Edgars back, the poor man inching back slightly.

"As you were told before, we only want answers, so stop trying to pick fights that you know are obvious that you will lose..."Ciel stated, looking at the man from down his nose, making him shiver at the glare he was giving.

Suddenly, a soft voice broke all glares, fights, and plans of attack.

"Mr. Edgar... May we be allowed inside? I am quite tired an my feet do hurt."

Everyone turned to Isabellena who was standing a few feet behind Ciel, her hands crossed behind her back, looking to the ground.

Edgar sneered,"Yeah we can go inside, but how about just me an you, hot-stuff- UGH!"Edgars's lewd thoughts were cut off when Nicolas gave him a fist to the stomach, making him double over.

"Well, he agreed to let us go inside.. All of us,"Nicolas over exaggerating 'all', a smile on his face,"Lead the way My Lady!"

-----------

Okay! So I think I got everything in order! I will be taking this off hold! Thank you to everyone who kept this story in your libraries or kept checking! Thanks!!!!