10.

"Here we go, My Lady.... are you feeling any better?"

Nicolas got his answer when he didn't feel the small hands of his master leave his coat. Something she hadn't done since they left the dining room, even though they were inside of her room in the Phantomhive Manor.

"They... they are all coming back.. "Was Isabellena's reply, her voice much more quieter then usual. She buried her face farther into Nicolas's chest.

"All I see are their faces.. they are not going away..."

Nicolas started to rub Isabellena's back gently, shushing her quietly as he sat down on the bed, his master next to him.

"Shh... it is alright. I am here, they can not reach you anymore..."He mumbled.

"Nicolas..."

"Shh... you should only be thinking about me... not them or anyone else. Only me.... i am the only important thing you have left. Everyone else is just a thing in time. Unimportant and unvalid. Not something you should waste your time on."Nicolas whispered quietly.

"Un... important...?"

"Yes... they are only going to hurt you. Hurt you just like them... do not let a measly bump in the road throw you of into the pits of despair again..."

Isabellena suddenly got quiet and really still. The flash in her head stopped and the color of red that stained those flashes disappeared.

"You are right... seeing her seemed to have threw me off my path... my apologies... Nicolas..."Isabellena mumbled.

Nicolas shook his head, standing to his feet,"There is no need to apologize, My Lady.... I am your butler. I am merely doing what i was... hired... for... now let us lay you down. Would not want the Lord to worry!"

-------------------

"Well, let us see... I first met Lena when we both had the same dance teacher!"Elizabeth exclaimed, remembering back to the old days."Ever since, we were best friends!"

Ciel nodded quietly,"But earlier you said you have not seen her in years?"

Elizabeth paused, but quickly nodded,"Yeah. Lena left after two years... when we were about.. hmm.. let me see... ah! She left when we were 10! I have not seen her in 7 years!"Elizabeth answered,"Around the time her parents were murdered.. "She added sadly.

Ciel stiffened lightly. Now from the news - oh no... he knew that Isabellena's parents were dead - he just thought that they had died from natural causes.

Not murdered.

Elizabeth put a finger to her chin,"Lena seems like shes changed alot since then too..."

That caught Ciel's attention,"What do you mean?"How could some who barely talks, change much?

Elizabeth shrugged,"Before, when we took dance class, Lena was always smiling and laughing, never showing a frown... which was surprising."

Ciel furrowed his brows,"How is that surprising?"

Elizabeth put a hand over her mouth,"Whoops! I did not mean to say anything! Forget i said anything!"

Ciel narrowed his eyes as he glared at his cousin/fiancee slightly,"Eliz-... Lizzy... come on, you can tell me. I would not tell another. Trust me.."Ciel tried his best to sound nice.

And being as oblivious as ever, Elizabeth easily fell for Ciel's little trick,"Ok... but you can not tell another soul! Promise!"

Ciel nodded, made a show that he crossed his heart and will die if he told someone.

Nodding her head, Elizabeth leaned a little closer.

"Well it was surprising because of how things were at home for Lena... with her parents ignoring her all the time, and barely paying any attention regards for her."

"Why were they like that?"Ciel asked, intrigued.

"Well, when Lena was younger, she had a kind of disability... or so everyone thought..."Elizabeth stated and Ciel's eyes widened.

-------------------------------

Also YES CIEL IS A DEMON HERE. THOUGH HE CANT REALLY TELL IF THERE ARE OTHER DEMONS AROUND!!! SO YEAH!!! SORRY IF IT GOT CONFUSING OR GETS CONFUSING!!!! I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY THIS!!!