𝟰.𝟬

_____________________________________
-𝗜𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗶-𝘀𝗮𝗻, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿?-
_____________________________________

"(Y/N)! Just wait for me at the gym! I'll come shortly after, Iwa-chan should be down there already!" Oikawa waved at her, while trying to write down the last 3 history paragraphs in his notebook as quick, but neatly, as possible.

On days when (Y/N) don't have to participate in the pharmaceutical club, she would come to the gym and watch the volleyball team, mainly Iwaizumi, practice. Today was one of those days, so she was heading to the gym, getting ready to see Iwaizumi.

(Y/N) walked to the gym with a smile plastered on her face, excited to see her dear, favorite senpai. The smile on her face wasn't there for long though, because it was soon replaced by a look of shock and betrayal.

The moment she opened the door, she saw 2 people, locking lips with each other so passionately. The two quickly moved their eyes toward her, their eyes widening in surprise. The two were in fact, Iwaizumi and Sara.

Sara was first to pull off, looking at her best friend, who she backstabbed. Iwaizumi, who looked at Sara, trying to figure out what should they do, now that (Y/N) caught them.

"(Y/N)! I-"

"Iwaizumi-san, how long has this been going for?" (Y/N) bit her lip, trying to hold back her tears. This was too painful for her. Never once would she imagine that her best friend of 5 years, would ever do something like this to her.

Iwaizumi stayed silent for a while. After all, she never called him 'Iwaizumi-san' before, it's alway 'Iwa-senpai', or at least 'Iwaizumi-senpai'.

"Last friday..." Iwaizumi hesitated before answering her.

"So you two have been together for 10 days. Really Sara? Just 2 days after I said 'that'?! You could've just told me!" (Y/N) yelled, slamming her hand onto the gym door, startling both of them.

"(Y/N) please! I can explain-!" Sara was trying to talk, but (Y/N) cutted her off, glaring at her.

"Tachibana-san, you really are a horrible friend, do not talk to me after this. Also, congrats on your new relationship, Iwaizumi-san." (Y/N) said before running out of the gym, holding back her tears, not caring about what Sara had to say to her.

"What happened..." Iwaizumi mumbled, then look over to Sara, who couldn't manage to say a word.

"Sara, do you know anything about this?" Iwaizumi asked, in which she only managed to gulp at.

"Yahoo~ wait. Where's (Y/N)-chan? Shouldn't she be here already?" The couple looked up to see Oikawa standing, looking at them confused, then shifted his eyes around to scan the gym, trying to find his dear (Y/N).

"She ran off..."

"Iwa-chan, you know she wouldn't! She even pinky-promised me that she'll watch the practice match and cheer for me today!"

"No, she actually did run off. She was here before." Sara guiltily said.

"Eh? But I wanted (Y/N)-chan to watch me play! Do you guys know why she ran off?" Oikawa whined, hoping for an answer to why she would break their promise. Does she hate him? Did he do something wrong?

"Um... no. We don't know." Sara said, looking at the floor, trying to avoid all eye-contact.

"Well, let me find her! I will be back-!"

Before Oikawa could try and find her, the rest of Seijoh's team showed up, along with Johzenji, their opponent for the practice match. As the captain and setter of the team, Oikawa can't just run out and find her, so he was force to stay. During the pratice match, the only thing on his mind was (Y/N), making him barely being able to concentrate.

•'¯'•. 🍙🐀🐈🐕 .•'¯'•

(Y/N) leaned on the wall of her house, looking at a certain phone number on her phone screen. She was heartbroken, she was hurt, she was backstabbed, by her best friend, out of all people. Someone she trusted, ended up doing this to her.

She finally decided to call the number, waiting for the person on the other side to pick up. This was a bad decision, she knew that, but she did it anyway. After what just happened, she didn't care anymore.

After a while, the person picked up the phone. Putting the call out loud since she was alone, she heard his voice speaking out to her.

"(Y/N), is there something wrong? Usually, you would just text me. So, what happened? Why are you calling me?" The male voice from the other side asked.

"Hey, remember the offer you gave me 2 weeks ago?"

"Oh, 'that'? Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I accept it."

--------------------------------
As everytime, free feel to correct my grammar mistakes, I don't mind at all. Also, free feel to predict who's (Y/N) was talking to and what is 'that' here :D

 Also, free feel to predict who's (Y/N) was talking to and what is 'that' here :D