𝟭𝟰.𝟬

_____________________________________
-𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆-
_____________________________________

"(Y/N), let's come over to my house today!"

"Why? I have literature homeworks?"

"That's why! You are horrible at literature! I'll help you with it!"

That's how (Y/N) ended up at Oikawa's house after a month of dating, and she was a nervous wreck. Yeah, it been a month, but that still doesn't help calm her nerves down.

"So, we're studying at your dining table right?" (Y/N) asked as she entered his house.

"No, we're going up to my bedroom." Oikawa casually said, holding her hand to lead her up.

"What?! Wait! The dining table is fine!" She shrieked, covering her red face with one hand.

"It's fine, (Y/N)! I won't do anything to you! You're not 18 yet!" Oikawa joked, making her almost fell off the stairs, but he caught he in time.

"Watch your steps! How did you even manage to almost fall down the stairs?!" Oikawa flicked her forehead then carried her in his arms to his bedroom.

"Haha, I guess you can that you 'fall' for me?" Oikawa teased her, completely forgetting that she could've end up with a broken wrist.

"Can we start with my homeworks now?" She sighed as she sat down on one of the 2 chairs, with Oikawa follwing her right after.

The two them studied literature for an hour, mostly (Y/N) explaining why he is wrong, then Oikawa saying that he's older and smarter than her. At one point, he had to read her work, which she wasn't prepare for.

"(Y/N)! Just let me read it!"

"No! Let me fix it up first!"

"This is the fifth time you said that!"

The two then wrestled for her literature work like 2 wild animals fighting for mate. Since Oikawa is taller, he thought he had the height advantage. He soon realized that she wasn't that short. For most girl, he would be around 20cm taller, easily towering them. For (Y/N) though, she's only 6cm shorter.

"(Y/N)! You dimwit! Why can't you be shorter?!"

"Hah?! Why do I need to be shorter?! You're the one who need to be shorter!"

Eventually, they both fell off their chairs, falling into an awkward position, but none of them cared. For Oikawa, he wanted to get that literature paper. For (Y/N), her objective was to get it far away from him.

When Oikawa's hand almost reached the paper, the sound of the bedroom door opening made both of them flinch. They slowly looked to the door, seeing Iwaizumi and Sara standing there with wide eyes.

For the two new arrival, the scene in front of them was interesting, to say the least. Oikawa was being on top of (Y/N), his hand stretching out for her paper while her legs were on his stomach, ready to kick him off.

"Uh, hi?" (Y/N) awkwardly managed to say.

"Hello." Iwaizumi greeted back.

"So, how's the weather today? I think it's-"

"Iwa-chan?! Why are you here?!" Oikawa shrieked, cutting (Y/N)'s weather opinion off.

"You invited us here for a study gathering yesterday. Seems like you already got plans." Iwaizumi hummed.

"Tooru, you idiot." (Y/N) glared at him.

"Tooru? Are you two dating now?" Iwaizumi asked, still confused why the two haven't change their position yet.

"I think so."

"What do you mean you think so?!" Oikawa whined, getting off her.

"Wait! No!"

"What do you mean 'No'?!" Oikawa sulked even more.

"Yes, we are." She said, trying to make him feel better.

"Ah, congratulation. I pity you for being with him." Iwaizumi said, clapping his hands together.

"I'm happy for you two." Sara who had been quiet for the whole time, congrated them.

"So, literature homework?"

"Nope! I have new plan! Iwa-chan, bring your girlfriend too."

•'¯'•. 🍙🐀🐈🐕 .•'¯'•

"Then we went on the ferris wheel. I think (Y/N) might have acrophobia but that's beside the point." The setter proudly said, embarrassing (Y/N) while the other two clapped their hands together.

Oikawa thought it's a great idea to have a double date with Iwaizumi and Sara, so he went out and lead them to the nearest coffee. The moment the 4 sat on their chairs, Oikawa started story telling about how he and (Y/N) started dating.

"Ok, and then she asked me-"

"Hey, do you guys know that Kageyama Tobio from Karasuno is great in bed?" (Y/N) said, interrupting Oikawa.

"(Y/N)! You promised to never mention it again!" He pulled her ear, making then red.

"Then don't tell them." She said, taking a bite of her cake, ignoring the pain.

"Hey, are we ok now?" Sara suddenly spoke up, stopping Oikawa from pinching (Y/N)'s ear.

"Hah?"

"(L/N), are we friends now?" Sara asked, making her think for a while.

"Well, our partner are best friends, so it would be messy if we hate each other." (Y/N) sighed.

"That's a bad reason, but I deserved it." Sara mumbled, making the other second year nodded.

"You guys never told me why you two stopped being friends though." Iwaizumi pointed out.

"She used to like you, Iwa-chan. You two are 2 dense pieces of brick." Oikawa said, making Iwaizumi went "Ohhhh".

"Well, look at it from this perspective. If it weren't for (Y/N) being heartbroken, you two wouldn't be together." Iwaizumi said, trying to make the air more comfortable.

"That's kinda mess up though." (Y/N) mumbled.

"Maybe you'll thank me and Sara for this one day."

"Iwa-chan, that's still messed up as fuck."

--------------------------------
I have no idea what this was, but the story will be ending pretty soon, so please drop wedding ideas.
Also, guess who finally got an idea for 'STAR SIGNS' 🕺🕺💃💃
I will based it off my school's twice a year thingy. It's the time where everyone are most excited for and the time for bonding.

 It's the time where everyone are most excited for and the time for bonding