𝟮𝟯.𝟬

Just like my essays, the priest's script is 99.7% copied from the internet. I got it from this website, the Modern ceremony script. I'm sorry but I do not know how to write a priest speech. Totally recommend this website if you need a priest script.
https://www.brides.com/wedding-ceremony-script-5074157

Warning: I planned this before the story even started: Oikawa was forced to sing since I wanted make him suffer.
Long chapter a head bcuz I have alot of extra time.
--------------------------------

_____________________________________
-𝗜 𝗱𝗼-
_____________________________________

Was (Y/N) ready for this? No, she was not. She was nervous as fuck, and she was getting marry in one hour. Staring into the mirror, she gulped, trying to find out if there were any mistakes on her face.

The wedding ceremony officially begin at 6:00pm, since Oikawa begged for it to be set at night for some reason. As the bride, she had a ton of time to prepare, but decided to be fully prepare one hour early.

"(Y/N), can we come in?" She heard Rio's voice, then replied with a short but loud 'yes'.

She looked back, seeing the door opened then Rio, her maid of honor walked in. Kageyama and Ushijima, her bridesmaids quickly followed behind him.

"Are you nervous?" Rio asked, watching as (Y/N) sighed at his question.

"Of course I am. I got no experience with this."

"Well, make sense. You have never dated anyone before." He hummed, earning an unimpressed look from her.

"I once dated someone in 8th grade, well only because he offered to buy me (Favorite manga), but still." She defended herself.

"I don't understand why you're nervous, you've known Oikawa Tooru for so long." Ushijima said in that monotone voice of his.

"Yeah, it's Oikawa, he's not perfect. If anything, he's the embarrassing one." Kageyama said, leaning against a nearby wall.

Like every men at the wedding, Kageyama had his hair gel back, almost making (Y/N) choke on air when she first saw him. He reminded her of Kambe Daisuke, and Kambe Daisuke is hot.

"(Y/N), stop staring at me, this could lead to a big misunderstanding." Kageyama chuckled, noticing her eyes on him.

"You looks so much like Daisuke, it's just, wow."

"And you're getting marry to Oikawa, not Daisuke, stop thinking about other men on your wedding day." Kageyama rolled his eyes, as she rolled hers back.

"I can't believe I'm actually getting marry to the Oikawa Tooru! What if he rejects me or he's unimpressed by me?!" (Y/N) whined, shaking Rio's shoulders.

"I don't think that will happen, Oikawa loves you." Ushijima raised both of his thumbs up, trying to comfort her.

"Believe me, that man is whip for you, to the point it's unhealthy." Kageyama said, looking at her uneasy face.

"Listen, you love Oikawa right?"

"Yes, I do love him, even though he's an idiot sometime." (Y/N) quickly answered Kageyama's question.