Chapter 426 - How Respectful (4)

However, Cale didn't dare glare at Hannah who was giving off a vicious vibe.

'My body may be weak, but to say it straight to my face like this!'

The problem was that the people here all had extremely strong bodies; Cale's bone structure itself was strong if you didn't care about his pale complexion or his lack of muscles.

His arms and legs were long and his shoulders were wide; he probably would have held his own if he had trained properly. Of course, the issue was that Cale chose a future of becoming a slacker rather than doing the difficult training.

"Hey."

Hannah started to speak again at that moment.

"What?"

She heard Cale's almost automatic curt response and continued to speak.

"I'm going too if you are going to go see Clopeh Sekka."
"Hmm?"

'Why is she suddenly bringing up Clopeh Sekka?'

Hannah put on an iffy expression while Cale sat there confused.

Hannah had come straight from the training ground after hearing from Rosalyn that Cale had woken up and immediately thought of Clopeh Sekka as soon as he mentioned going North.

'He is writing a legend.'
'Sacrifices are necessary for legends.'
'I am disappointed that I cannot watch this great battle in its entirety.'

She recalled the things that Clopeh had said. He had looked toward Cale who was going to battle with almost a weird amount of passion, but his eyes had been oddly cold.
They felt hot with passion but cold at the same time.
That made her feel iffy.

She was not a good person toward Cale Henituse nor his group either. Their first meeting was as worst as it could be, and it wasn't as if there were any chances for camaraderie to develop in the middle either. That was why her actions right now may be stepping out of line, but she needed to resolve this iffiness.
She debated for a bit before barely managing to speak.

"Clopeh Sekka. That guy is very weird."
"I know."

Hannah's eyes opened wide after hearing the immediate response.

"Hey. I'm not talking about weird in terms of that craziness you always talk about......!"
"I know."

'He knows?'

Hannah could see the corners of Cale's lips slowly start to go up.

"He may be crazy, but his head is fine."

'Doesn't that mean he is dangerous?'

Hannah thought she would end up expressing her inner thoughts. However, she could not say anything after seeing Cale's smile that was getting bigger and bigger. He continued to smile as he almost whispered to Hannah.

"Do you know why that bastard always says that nonsense about legends about me?"
"...Because he is crazy?"

Cale smirked as he responded.

"I'm above his head."

Current power and influence as well as body condition. Cale had Clopeh Sekka's everything.
The bastard who had come to destroy Cale and the Henituse territory that were minding their own business was instead captured by Cale.

He then stood on Cale and the Roan Kingdom's side, and although he now had less physical strength, he had more command of the Northern territory than ever before.

The current Clopeh could not reach Cale. That was why this smart bastard who tried to destroy the Henituse territory deemed Cale to be a legend.

"He knows that as well."