The Beninging Of Mario's Journey

TW (SUIC3D3 MENTIONS)

After Mario stopped sobbing, he decided to go outside for a walk.
.....

''Mario?''- an unknown voice whispered.
.
.
.
No response. The 40 year old male has  already left the house which left the unknown voice confused.
It's been 4 hours already, Mario still isn't home, his great grandma half sister has gotten really worried, she has already tried calling him multiple times, but never got a response.
.
.
.
.

{Mario's pov}
I'm leaving this place, I'm never coming back, nothing is holding me back.

I've been running for hours, and I still haven't found a single store.
.
.
.
.
{reader's pov}

He's showing no signs of stopping, the brunette was very angry somehow upset about the situation earlier. All he could think about is sonic, his whole head was filled with thoughts of the blue hedgehog and how much he wanted to see him.

Never has he ever felt this close to jumping off a cliff. He started running and running forgetting everything and everyone he's ever loved and forggeting all about his loved ones and how sad they would be if he ever died if he ever decided to just end it all.

He stopped running, a single thought occupied his mind. '' I love you Mario'' that's all he wanted to hear right now, he collapsed on the ground in tears, it was 3:24 a.m.  nobody was outside everythint was closed not even the street lights were lit, the middle aged man wiped his tears away and sat beside a nearby tree.

3 hours have passed, Mario was asleep on the ground, a dark figure started walking towards him, as it got closer the Brunnet woke up. The dark figure staring at him, whispered:

'' Hello, it's nice to see you again. ''

291 words :)