Sonic x Mario

It was a nice afternoon on Friday the 13th, the both boys made plans to hang out together, they met in front of a cafe called "Pancake Jenny".

"Oh hi Mario!!" said the blue hedgehog.

"Wa-hoo! Hello there Sonic!" answered Mario with a bulge on his pants. 

     The italian guy knew that when he sees Sonic he will explode, because he dreamed about Sonic's big cock. They headed down the street as the plumber's bulge got even bigger..

   Once they reached the end of the street, Mario softly mumbled-"S-sonic..i don't think, i will be able to hold it in for long.."  The blue-furred guy realized that there is a way to escape this awkward yet very interesting situation. He got out his scalpel and began to get closer to the brunette. 

"What are you doing..?"- he questioned.

"Helping us both!"- said the furry guy, without stopping his action. He got closer and closer and closer until he left no space for Mario to move. The short guy had no choice but to stay in place, or that's what he thought. A minute or so passed. They both knew that they had to do it. 

  A short female showed up. It was Mario's grandma, she was looking for him since he left his socks on her couch. As soon as she saw how close they were to each other she realized what was going to happen. So she pulled her grandson by his hair and went flying into space. 
   While they were there she asked him about who the blue-furred guy was. 
"You don't want to know.." said Mario with tears in his mouth.
 "Yes i do, i am your sister after all and i care about you!" she answered. 
     While he was crying, she though of something to make him forget about what happened. Shortly after they reached their home- the Great Wall of China. They both went in and sat on Mario's dirty socks. They began to talk and talk as if they had just met. *Just like good old times when we used to play outside and talk!* the male though and smiled.

    It has been 3 days since Sonic and Mario's date. Neither of them wanted to talk to the other one.. Both of their families noticed that, so they decided to help them out. 

"Hello, it's a-me, Sonic's father! I am looking for Mario's grandsister." spoke the family member.

"It's her on the phone. What do you want?" she answered slightly irritated.

"I would like to talk about your brother..." stated the young parent. 

"Look i really don't want your cookies or anything! Leave me alone!!!" claimed the mid-aged female, as she hang up.

"Who were you talking to?" wondered the brunette, who had just gotten out of the shower.

"No one important. Do you want me to dry you?" she asked.

"Yeah sure!" he responded. After that he took his towel off and sat on her lap. She started drying his feet then went up until he was all dry. They both started laughing at Mario's chest hairs.
  Sonic was right outside their window.. staring, sobbing, because he never got to apologize for what he did. *It doesn't matter now, he has a girlfriend..they are having fun! Be happy for them, there is no reason for you to sob, it's not like you liked him...right?*