He created what He feared

You might know me. A little feathery soul, with milky white wings of freedom and when I fly, I bring with me, the sweet message of peace. While flying around this Beautiful Land of Life, I have seen many great and small events taking place in the lives of ordinary people. They ignore me, but I, I see everything and learn many lessons of Life, that no book has kept encased in it's dusty pages.

And if you would hear me, I would tell you the tale of The Prince of a far away land, who, in search of the better, created the worst

The Prince was from The Land which , let me tell you, had never ever had the taste of anything  that was thrilling to mortal life. Everything was in order. Now this must sound like a land of Great Happiness, but this Prince did not share this same emotions. He wanted something different, something to look up to, a life where all the emotions of life exist, and not just strict Order of the Land. And so he decided to set off, in a Mighty Vessel with 10 wings and equipped with God speed and Sheer Determination. His courtiers wanted to accompany him, but he said "None, but the Waves of the Ocean and the Glory of Sun will accompany me in my quest of the unknown adventure. Only the Worthy shall seek it and find it." and so he set off, he wasn't virtually alone though, I sat on the lofty mast, unnoticed and quite. And so, on a Fresh Dawn started off the Ship, it's wings breathing the freshness of the Air filled with Optimistic Ambition.

 And so, on a Fresh Dawn started off the Ship, it's wings breathing the freshness of the Air filled with Optimistic Ambition

And it was when I nearly lost the track of time, when we landed on an Island which was Emerald with wildlife and vegetation. The trees welcomed us with sweet breeze and the sand squished with weak happiness. I flew and looked around. I saw a village, a small one, where it seemed, few aboriginals were living life with utmost enjoyment. Poor souls ! Little did they know that they were about to loose this beautiful life of theirs in the search of something better still.

The Prince slowly arrived and the nomads looked up, they were curious. The Prince's stature demanded authority and the tribesmen soon accepted him as their unofficial ruler. The Prince was delighted, he said with an air of Pride, "Here will Stand the Glory of all Lands. Not any Law, but the Will of the people will run the Empire.And  I,The savior of this Land, will turn this green hovel into a Palace of Prosperity."

So was said and so was done........

I had thought that since the place was now in good hands, I need not stay here any more. So I again continued MY adventure to foreign lands. But one day, I thought of returning. I don't know why but my intuition dragged me back. Ah !! The welcoming sight THIS time, was such an contrast to the one years ago. The trees were no more, the wildness of the air was lost and in it's place lived the stagnant air of Conflict and Greed. The nomads were gone, in there place were lofty buildings from where Happiness kept it's distance, for it was now the sole shelter of Evil Knowledge. I learnt that the Prince did get what he wanted. Only he could not foresee the consequences. In the name of civilization he filled the people with Evil Knowledge. In the name of Prosperity he instilled Greed in the innocent hearts of the people. So bad was the place now that it became like any other place you know now.

I also learnt, that the Prince too had drowned his mistakes along with himself in the pure water of the Ocean. I hope that all his mistakes were forgiven by The Kind waters of the Blue Ocean  and he now sees his doings from the Heaven above.