Movie

A note fell down from the Hogwarts roof causing everyone to still watching it drift softly to the floor, before Harry went up to pick the note.

"Dear people of the present and future,
We the fates have decided that you shall be given a chance at seeing what tue future may hold for you and those you hold dear to see if you could change the events that may occur.
We wish you luck,
The fates."

Silence.

A movie screen quickly makes it way to the wall.

'The Potters."

"Why are we watching a movie about the Potters?" Lucius Malfoy asked in an arrogant voice causing his current fiancé  Narcissa Black to slowly scoot away.

"Well you blonde headed peacock if you shut up and listened then maybe we could find out!" Delilah Shafiq a pureblood Ravenclaw yelled from her table, making Lucius blush in humiliation.

Scene cuts to a black hooded figure walking to a small cottage.

"What the hell."
A first year student yells, the hall is in an eery silence.

Through the window you can see a beautifully ethereal women with long raven locks tumbling down her back, her eyes as if the sea itself was embodied into them and her tanned skin sun kissed from Apollo's blessings himself. In her arms she held a child with black raven locks and the exact same eyes as her, giggling as she swayed in her green flower summer dress singing ABBA.

Poseidon and Sally sit up straight knowing exactly what their daughter looks like even if she did appear older.

Harry looks at the screen with a watery smile something that doesn't go unnoticed by the other occupants of the great hall.

Fleamont and Euphemia looked shocked to say the least of it, the child in her arms looked like an exact replica of James as a child except with the eyes that look so uncanny to the women in the frame.

Many of the students and a few creepy teachers lust over the screen much to James jealousy which he can't quite place.

Baby Harry starts crying as he looks outside the window his mothers back facing the other way.

"Oh Harry, what's wrong?"

His wails get stronger.

As she finally turns around she sees to her utter horror the one face she wished she would never have to see.

Lord Voldemort.

The great hall is in utter chaos, from people screaming on one end to other sobbing some stilled in fright .

" JAMES, HIS HERE! TAKE HARRY AND RUN I'LL HOLD HIM OFF!"
The women yells.

The Potters freeze, it seemed that she was James future wife and for that reason they hoped he wouldn't listen to her. Hoping they could all escape together.

An older version of James runs around the corner, taking Harry from her arms he looks at her as if pleading her to come with him.