Secret keeper

The great hall was in chaos, someone crying over such a selfless person, others in denial (James and Poseidon) and those who didn't know how to feel. It made the situation feel so much more realistic, that the dark lord was real and could take someone as easily as he did.

The screen plays again.

'1 month later'

It shows a distressed James working over a coffee table looking through a bunch of papers.

Sirius walks in.

Sirius trying to lighten the mood, points to the screen. "Look prongs its me!"

James barely smiles not in the mood knowing his future wife is taken away from him.

"You've gotta stop this mate, she's gone."

"No, no she's not...she's just missing. I saw him take her padfoot he didn't kill her..he-he wouldn't. You don't understand he was obsessed with her, he would keep trying to get in touch with her, stalk her. Until the prophecy came out and we went into hiding-"

James breaks down into sobs after his voice breaks off.

Sirius looks at him sadly sitting beside him rubbing his back.

Regulus looks to the screen in jealousy, why couldn't that be him? Why couldn't he care about Regulus the way he did James? Was he not good enough?

The Potters have tears falling down their eyes.

Scene slowly goes out watching Sirius hold James as he cry's.

Black.

Scene shows Percy and the dark lord sitting at two different sides of a long table.

He looks at her in adoration, observing her stiff form.

"My dear...are you hiding something from me?"

Percy freezes before it seems like the words looked to be forced out of her mouth.

"...yes!"

"Hmm and what may that be?"

"I'm pregnant.."

"Ah yes with that Potter bloodtraitor am I right?"

"...yes.."

She looks at him as if ready to fight, her hand on her womb in a protective manner.

He slowly gets up and walks over to her.

The hall pauses in suspense, James looking on the verge of having a mental breakdown his parents and the Marauders trying to tell him everything was okay. But the truth is, it wasn't. Voldermort was the biggest threat wizarding Britain has faced and this movies would show the true horrors.

"It's alright Percy dear, no need to worry as long as they grows up knowing I'm her father then it shouldn't be an issue."

He spoke as if it was obvious.

James had to be restrained my Sirius and Remus from throwing something at the screen. He couldn't believe it. His own child wouldn't know him because of some sick son of a bitch.

"THAT SICK FUCK!" James yelled.

"Mr Potter! I understand your emotions must be trying seeing these events but may I ask you to calm yourself their are children present." McGonagall's voice rang through out the hall.

James reluctantly sat back down.

"The father to my child is James Potter. Not you, your just the sick son of a bitch who kidnapped me." She said a tone of defiance evident in her voice,her chin tilted up.

His eyes turned deadly.

He pulled her hair back facing her towards him.

He looked at her lips in a list driven state.

"Now now my dear don't go saying things you'll regret....you are pregnant after all. Wouldn't want to harm the baby now would we?"

He asked clearly a threat.

She shuts up and is back to looking like a doll.

"Good girl."

"HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" Poseidon's voice rang out. His first born daughter was a blessing to him after believing he would only sire males she was a light for him. After everything she did for Olympus he would've hoped the fates would've pitied her.

Everyone bar Sally jumped out of their skin.

The scene fades away.

James and Sirius are sitting in Potter manor, James office.

"Peters trial is coming up, they want me to be present..."

Sirius looked at him in pity.

James breaks down into sobs.

"It's all my fault pads she told me it would've been better if we had used Remus or Annabeth but I didn't listen and now look at us. Shes gone because of me."

People in the great hall wince and stare at James in pity, he truly seemed to be in utter love with Percy.

With Lily it was a simple infatuation, nothing more nor less. He didn't know her enough (she didn't let him in) to love her just yet. Now it seems that Lily is the last thing on his mind.

"It's not your fault mate, who would've known that Peter would betray us, bloody coward."

Gasps went out through the great hall.

Peter held his left forearm.

"It was you...how could you!"

James yelled eyes blazing with betrayal.

As much as he hated Voldermort he hated Peter just the same.

He was also the reason his child wouldn't know their father, why his wife would be alone with a man who was obsessed with her and why his son would grow up without a mother.

He ruined everything just as much as Voldermort.

"YOU TRAITOR!" Sirius yelled, just as angry for his brother in all but blood.

"Now now calm down guys, it's a mistake!" Peter said his voice cracking along the way.

"Pull your sleeves up Peter." Remus said in a deathly calm tone, keeping Moony at bay.

Peter seeing no other way made a run for it, not before getting stunned by Moody.

His body fell to the floor before getting picked up by two Aurors.