Three years later

Three years later was written on the screen

Persephone could be seen holding two children close to her sitting on a bed. A balcony nearby could be seen next to them overlooking the dark night sky. The view was that of the medieval times suiting the castle itself.

The hall was silent, everyone waiting in anticipation to see what the fate of the Potters held.

"Mama."

"Yes dear?" Persephone asked the girl everyone assumed to be her and James child by her unruly inky locks.

"Are you a princess?"

Nearly everyone in the hall cooed at the adorableness of the child.

The messy haired boy who looked like a male Percy with James eyes laughed at the girl making her pout childishly.

"That's a stupid question." He snorted to his twin.

Persephone frowned at that. "Perseus Adonis Potter you take that back right this instant young man!"

"But mamaaaaa" Perseus whined childishly.

"I don't want to hear it. Apologise to your sister right this instant, or you won't be eating desert."

"Wow, you really hit the jack pot James. She seems like a great mother." Remus patted a happy James on the back.

Persephone's parents beamed at the compliments towards their daughter.

"Sowwy Mia."

The hall cooed at the little boy.

Sirius grunted about making him actually want to have children before staring at the handsome werewolf with a face full of determination.

"It's alwight Percy."

"Now hug it out." Persephone ordered with a faux sense of seriousness on her face.

Her face leaving no argument, childishly the twins hug each other begrudgingly. Earning a warm smile on her face.

That look was quickly overcome by a look of worry when she heard footsteps approaching the door.

The hall grew quiet in anticipation.

Were they still stuck in that hell hole? Everyone whom had come up with that conclusion sent pitying looks towards their family and friends.

Persephone quickly turned to her two children whom had a look of unbridled fear plaster all over their faces.

James, and his friends looked at the screen in pity. Especially James and his parents whom had tears coming down their faces. They were just children. They didn't deserve this.

Poseidon looked at the screen with such hate people were surprised that it didn't explode into flames. He knew that the Gods had been forced to take an oath to not interfere with the means of mortals by the fates. Yet at this point, seeing his beloved daughter and her children, his grandchildren look so weak in front of a mortal man whom liked to play God. He had decided. Tom Riddle, or 'Lord Voldermort' would not fly away from his death any longer.