_:2:_

Dipper P.O.V.

I went to get the dead bird I just shot from the tree. This would be my dinner for tonight. I recently realized I habit had develop. I wouldn't eat breakfast or lunch and just skip straight to dinner. I don't know how I got in to it but if I try to stop everything will become off balance.

I picked up the bird and tied its feet together. While I was doing so I heard them. The fairies. Because of Ford's shenanigans all of the magical creatures in our vicinity hates all humans. Except me because 1. I'm nice to them and 2. I have powers, not magic, powers.

Even though they aren't the same they are similar enough for them to be able to be able to help me control them. Yeah they help my with controlling and using theme. "Dipper ready for practice?" I nodded my head. They flew off and I ran after them.

~~~

I thanked the fairies and headed back to base. It was getting dark and I didn't want to be out after dark so I begin to run. But not before admiring the sunset. Beautiful shades of yellow and green were prevalent on the horizon as the sun set. But what came after was an aria of blue blacks and purples, and stars. So many stars.

It's as if you can see the whole galaxy. They are a lot more stars than they were five years ago. I don't know if it was Bill's doing, but if it was I would thank him because it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I didn't even realize how fast I had run or how much time had passed. I was near the base and looked on as the last of the day guards passed the gate.

It was closing slowly but fast enough that I would be locked out if I didn't get there in time. I picked up my speed and ran towards the gate. By now I don't know if it was pure luck or just skill but as usual I skidded under the gate and got inside just before the gate could crushed my skull.

I ran straight to my room. As I entered I could tell that it had been searched. Every time I left either the Gruncles or Mabel sent people to search my room. Because of that a lot of my stuff had been stolen in the past. But besides teaching me how to control my power, the fairies taught me a little bit of each major and some minor magic. And so I use Earth magic to hide my stuff.

I sat down on a sheet covering the floor. This was my bed. I have gotten accustomed to it but days when I work myself too hard it feels like when I first slept here.

I groaned and reach for the bag the fairies gave me. It contained some edible plants, water, fairy alcohol and cooked bird, more than likely the one I caught today.

I smiled at the contents in the bag, even the fairy alcohol. Any creature can drink fairy alcohol but it some weird side effects. But you could become immune to them if you drank enough of it.

Which is what they made me do. They wanted me to enjoy it with them so they made me drink it till I got immune. I smiled thinking back to those memories while I took a swig of the beverage.

When I had finished my door was kicked open. Before anything could come out of my mouth they began to speak. "The leaders of the rebellion request for you to have dinner with them!" I was so confused. "What do they want me for??"

No answer.

"Do they want me now??"

"........"

I sighed "Find I'm coming." Begrudgingly I got up off the now comfortable floor and followed the people.

The Gruncles and Mabel are located in the center of the little underground city. The more important you are the closer to center you live. I live on the outskirts................ That should say a lot.