_:6:_

Dipper P.O.V.

I woke feeling as if I could take over the world but the I remembered that it was already taken over. I went to take a shower and came out smelling like roses. I dried my skin and put on a tee shirt and some short shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled I looked a lot better and healthier than when I was in that forsaken place.

I walked out of the room that Bill gave me and walked to his study to tell him good morning. I probably should have mentioned it earlier but it's been a few weeks since I've been living in the Fearamid and the relationship between Bill and I has gotten a lot stronger. Celestine has gone back but said that she'll be back soon so now I have more time to spend with Bill.

I stopped in font of his study and looked at the door. It was made of dark oak and had a gold triangle with an eye in the middle on it. I slowly opened the door and saw Bill by a desk with huge stacks of paper on the sides of him. He looked busy so I was going to leave but he noticed me. "Hey pine tree." I smiled and gave a shy wave.

"You can come in." When he said that I dashed from the door straight to him. "Hey Bill what you doing?~" "Paperwork." "I can see that but I wanna know what kind." He laughed and eased my my into his lap. "Nothing much much just some maintenance and stuff." I hummed. "Oh yeah my brothers are coming over." For a second I stopped breathing. "You have brothers!?" He smiled. "Yeah one name Will, the other Kill and a sister name Jill." I was shocked but interested.

I turned around to face him. "Tell me about them!" He set down the papers he was holding and placed his hands on my hips. "Well, Will is the opposite of me. He's nice and quiet, doesn't have the guts to take over the universe but his masters do." "Masters?" He sighed. "Yeah masters. Will might be weak hearted but his powers are unimaginably strong. Not as strong as mine, probably enough to rival Kill but as I said before he's weak hearted. His masters on the other hand are absolutely ruthless."

I hummed in understanding. "So what about Kill? Though I think his name says it all." He laughed "It does. Kill is a blood thirsty kill who would kill entire universes for the fun of it. Now before you go saying that Kill and I are the same I will let you know that I wanted a new universe to rule since I kinda destroyed the last one I was in a Kill-" I stopped him from rambling "Ok, Okay, I get it." He sighed. "There is one human in a particular universe that caught his eye though."

"Anyways now there's Jill." I waited for him to tell my about her. "Well............. She's just the female version of me I guess." "Really?" "Yeah that's pretty much her." I got of him and headed of one of the shelves seeing a book that caught my eye. "When are they coming?" "Soon." "How soon?" "In an hour or so." "Okay."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait did you sAY AN HOUR!" "Yup." I rushed out the door and dragged him with me. "Dip where are we going?"  "To take a shower." "Oh if so~" I heard him snap him fingers one second and the next I was in the shower stark naked with Bill. "Bill what are you doing?" He laughed rather seductively. "Don't worry Pine tree, you'll like it."

He trailed one of his hands down my back and cupped my ass, his other hand by my waist stabilizing me. He leaned down and gave me a deep kiss filled with lust and passion and I returned it with just as much possibly more. I wrapped my hands around his neck and tiptoed so I could deepen the kiss, I wanted more. Way, way more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I didn't go through with it, I was so to close though. I sighed "I'm sorry Bill it's not that I didn't want to I just-" He hugged me from the back and kissed my cheek. "It's ok I understand."

We were walking to the throne room and I was so nervous. When we got out of the shower Bill informed me that both his brothers would be bringing their humans with them and I didn't want to make a bad impression. "You're not going to make a bad impression Pine tree, why? Because you're my Queen. At least..." I kissed him and said, "Yes I'm your Queen just as you are my King." He got extremely flustered after I said that but he was happy and so was I. "Anyways do you like the dress Pine tree?" I looked down on myself and smiled.

(The outfit he's wearing)

"It's kinda extra but I like it

"It's kinda extra but I like it." I could feel the happiness radiating off of him. I soon heard the sound of talking. No more like shouting. I looked up to Bill and saw him with a wide grin. "I smell chaos. Come on!" He took my arm and started walking faster. I sighed, I almost forgot that he was a chaos demon now a God of chaos. He literally lives for it.

When we got to the throne room I was quite surprised.

"You wanna fight little man? Huh?"

"Come back here you psycho!!"

"Master Mason please!!"

"Stand back Will."

I looked up at Bill who now had a psychotic look on his face. He wasn't going to stop them was he. Though I was still shocked and confused about see two different mes and one of them trying to fight who I think might be Kill, I couldn't let that happen. I ran from next to between the two individuals. I held out my hands and forced a powerful wave of energy from them. I closed my eyes tightly and shouted.

"Stop!"

When I opened my eyes both of the individuals were on the ground feet away from each other. I took this as my chance and composed myself. I looked up and smiled.

"Hello, my name is Mason Dipper Pines but you can just call me Dipper."