_:3:_

Dipper P.O.V.

Waking up this morning wasn't hard because I was uncomfortable. No the exact opposite actually. I was too comfortable. I was going to go back to sleep but then everything that happened last night came back to me. I was no longer sleepy I was now awake and alert.

At least I was. When I checked my surroundings I realized that I was in a bedroom. A big bedroom. And I bed that I was on was huge. I felt the covers a under me, they were soft and silky. I realized that the color scheme was gold and black. Bill's colors. Was I in Bill's room?

My question was answered when the door on the other side of the room was opened. Standing at the doorway was a tall man. He had tan skin and tattoos. Golden blonde hair with an undercut and shimmering gold eyes.

"Hey Pine tree." It was Bill. His voice wasn't ear shattering like before but somewhat deep and husky. He flashed me a smile showing off his pearly whites. What happened to his original form and who's body did steal to become this hot!!!

"Oh pine tree how you wound me. Did you forget that I can read minds?" I blushed, how could I forget!! "I'll let you know that when I took over this universe I got suddenly got this form, after a bit of research I found out that what ever form is most widely used in the universe you take over you yourself get it so." He shruged.

"Oh......wait did you say universe?? DID YOU TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!" He gave me a shy smile. "Yeah, I thought I made my intentions clear when we fought 5 years ago."

I suddenly didn't feel good and groaned. "Dipper!!" Bill was suddenly by my side. "Bill why are you helping me, why did you help me?" He suddenly blushed. "N-n-no reason." I muttered a simple yeah right before I passed out.

~~~

Bill P.O.V.

Pine tree passed out in my arms a couple moments ago. I should move away and give him some space but I don't want to. I want to hold him like this forever. Sighing I pulled my arms from around him and got up. I needed to make preparations for their arrival. And you might be wondering who are they? Well they are the beings that protects your world. And no not angels, I haven't done anything that bad yet and I'm not planning to. The beings I'm talking about are stars. Constellations actually.

Every world with life has them, at least in this universe. And no I'm not going to meet EVERY constellation in this universe I have ambassadors doing that for me. I'm dealing with the ones that concern Earth. Why? Because Pine tree, Big Dipper I might say, is one of them. Since the first time I met him I knew that he was one of them. But I didn't know why he was here on Earth. He didn't even know what he was!!

So I just waited and watched him to make sure that I wasn't wrong. And I wasn't. On his fourteenth birthday he got his powers. He was going to tell Ford but I gave him a warning not to since an oracle had told me about what Ford would soon be doing in the future. I was going to tell him what he was but I'm sure he wouldn't believe me. I mean I took over his world for crying out loud why would he believe me.

So instead of telling him I waited and watched him for the next four years to make sure that nothing bad happened to him. I think that fell in love with him during that time but we'll come back to that later. Anyways last night his powers became fully developed and because of that little light show that he did caused the whole rebellion to go after him and I had to save him from them. I let another sigh and went to my throne room. I know I said that I needed to make preparations but I had to feeling that they were already here. And I was right.

"Well hello welcome to the Fearamid, let's skip the pleasantries and get right down to business." I scanned the group of constellations in front of me with my eyes landing on a small one. "Ursa Minor or otherwise known as Little Dipper if you would like one of my henchmaniacs to show you where your twin is-" They looked up at one of other constellations as if they were asking for permission. "Go ahead." They whisper a quick thank you before following the demon.

"Bill Cypher, new ruler of this universe. For a god of chaos and destruction things seem quite clam here." I laughed "I do enjoy chaos and destruction but if we're planning on maintaining this universe we're going to have to cut down on it a bit don't you think."  It became quite. "If all just came to check up on him he's fine. The only thing I'm worried about is-"

"If it's about his powers everything will be alright. If he's sick and fainting a lot it's just his powers adjusting to the new body." I was confused. "Aren't you taking him with you?"

"Do you want us to?" I objected immediately. "Nononononono, I just-" "We know your feelings for him Bill, and despite the fact that you are god of destruction we trust you." They all began to leave one by one. "Take care of the Dippers for us!" "D-d-dippers?!" "Yes, would your love need someone to teach him the celestial way!" I was left in the throne room, confused, happy, and scared.

Does this mean that pine tree is mine?