_:4:_

Mable P.O.V.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

I watched as Gruncle Ford destroy the dining area. "I can't believe it, we had a magical creature in our hands this hold time and I just let it slip through my fingers. How? HOW!!!" I went to calm him before he destroyed anything else. "Gruncle stop your scaring me." He sighed.

"It's just that he could have been the key." "To defeating Bill I k-" "Nononono, Mable sweetie, you have to think bigger than that." I cocked my head to the side in confusing. "Mable, we could rule the world." I was still confused but way more interested.

"Mable, we could of used it's powers to defeat Bill yes, but what do we do after that? Let the world go back to normal? No! If we do that we'd go back to being at the bottom of the food chain. But if we use its powers correctly, Mable, we could be the rules of the world."

I let what Gruncle said sink in. "We could rule the world?" His face brighten. "Yes Sweetie, just imagine hundreds, no, thousands of people bowing down to you while you sit on a throne made with the finest jewels." I smiled at the thought. "Will they praise me for my beauty and my heroics?" "Of course." I was happy thinking about this possibility but then I remembered.

"But we needed Dipper didn't we." He sighed. "Yes we needed a strong magical creature like that thing." "Why do keep referring to Dipper as 'it' ?"  I asked curiously. "Because my sweet Mable, it's no longer human. Dipper is no longer human. Once they are able to use magic they are no longer human like you or me."

"Then what is it?" Gruncle turned and faced away from me. "All it is now.................... is nothing but a tool for us to use."  The room went quiet for a bit but then I spoke up. "Don't worry Gruncle, I'll get it back, I'll get the tool back from that dreaded Cypher."  He turned around and looked at me with a pleased looked on his face. "Good girl."

~~~

It's been awhile since Gruncle and I had that conversation but I still I can't get the thought out of my head. Thousands of people bowing down to me, worshiping me. Yeah I already have this little city here were everyone treats me like a goddess. I mean all men want me, all the women want to be me and those little girls who looks up to me. But if we defeat Bill and get back the tool it won't only be those in here that worship me but everyone else in the world would to.

I need to form a team of elites. Because I will allow only the strongest and smartest people one my team. And when I think of strength the first person that comes to mind is Wendy. So I immediately went to her quarters. ( Did I use the right word just now? I don't know.)

"Wendy!!" I busted through her door screaming her name. She looked startled. "Sorry Wendy but I have something urgent to tell you." She sighed. "Ok Mable what is it this time?" "I'm going to get back Dipper." "What!! Really?" She was now alert. I hid my smirk at the last second, you see Wendy has a thing for Dipper. I don't know when she started to have feeling for it but I know that she has fallen for Dipper. BIG TIME!!

"Yeah we're going to get it- I mean him back!" I hope she didn't notice my slip up. She started crying tears of joy. "We're getting him back I can't believe it." "Yeah, I'm forming a team with only the strongest and smartest people and I want you to deal with the strength department." She was  a bit sceptical but I need her on my team I need to convince her. So I sat her down.

"Wendy the truth is that Dipper is no longer human, because he has magic all he will become is a tool to be used. But he is a strong tool and if he gets in the wrong hands, in Bill's hands, all he will be used to-" "Destroy the world." I smiled. She's falling right into the palm of my hand. "Wendy if, no, when we get him back we'll use him to help heal the world and when we're finished we'll give him to you. You love him don't you?" She nodded her head. "Because you love him I'll be trusting you to take care of him, to make him feel human again."

She nodded. "Yeah I'll help you." She stood up. "I'll go start organising a small tournament because as you said only the strongest." She walked out of the room. I laughed and smiled. I already have the strength stuff sorted out and I know that Gruncle Ford won't be opposed to being head of the smarts department but I needed a master manipulator.

Bill might have already put Dipper under some sort of mind control so I need someone who is able to get past the mind control and into the deepest, darkest most variable parts of Dipper's mind. But that's easy. A no brainer. Gideon would be perfect for the job and he won't need much convincing. After all he was the first person to see Dipper as an object to use instead of a person.

I started my journey to Gideon's quarters. I was overjoyed because in absolutely no time I'll have my tool and not to long after,

My throne.