Prologue

Inspired by the very picture you see above. A short story for now but I hope you still enjoy!!

This book is dedicated to
Mxchii_Bear and Kitteniachu
Thank you for all your support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pain. That is all he could feel and all he ever felt his whole life. Sure, there were times it faded a little but it was never truly gone. Especially after he found out that the girl he loved was evil. His heart ached, his mind raced, he couldn't think straight at all. That's why when Lloyd decided to sneak onto the bounty alone, he knew he was only kidding himself. He was foolish to think he could handle a whole gang by himself, but he was more foolish to give his heart and trust to Harumi.

"Where are your friends now, Green Ninja?" Ultra Violet cackled as Killow held his arms behind him.

What was he thinking? Jumping aboard a ship full of bikers and not to mention the love of his life (who he had just found out was their enemy all along). Definitely not a well thought out plan. But is he really to blame?

"Let go of me!" Lloyd demanded as he tried to fight back but the man behind him was simply too strong, even for his own strength.

"Set course for the Jade Palace, I'll deal with this one." Harumi commanded before walking towards the blond.

She had a sick feeling in her gut to see him like this. But she couldn't just throw all her years of hard work for a boy. Her heart knew this was no ordinary boy, no, he was special. Harumi planned to keep him close not only to break him but also to satisfy the aching of her own heart.

"Not so strong now, are we?" She smirked as she locked his wrists in a chain made of vengestone.

They were now in the sleeping quarters of the bounty since every other room was occupied and there was no way she could trust her gang to be alone with him.

"Why are you doing this? If you have something against me let's settle this now!" Lloyd snarled. There he was, tied up to the walls of the one place he called home. He knew his powers were now weakened although he could never bring himself to hurt her.

"But where's the fun in that? When I could show the people why trusting you is a waste of their time."

"What you want is revenge!"

"What I want is you." Harumi leaned in, their faces were a few meters apart and Lloyd had to turn his head to hide the growing redness on his cheeks. "Aw, you're blushing."

"Shut up and just leave me alone!" Lloyd retorted as he mustered up all the hate he could in his voice.

"Admit it, Lloyd. You fell for me and your feelings got in the way of your choices." Harumi caressed his cheek. "And it's hard to think when your heart is blocking your mind. We both know you want me to."

"I--." He didn't know what to say. It was all true, what she's saying is all true.

But he couldn't give in. That was wrong! Lloyd was on the good side of things and she was on the bad. What would his friends think? What would his mom think?

"You hate me. This is all just a trick." Was what fell out of his mouth when he realized he shouldn't trust her that easily again.

"I do hate you. And I hate myself for loving you at the same time." Harumi crossed her arms.

Lloyd was surprised at her answer but failed to notice that an internal battle was going on between her mind and her heart. All those years of suppressing her feelings, why was this any different?