2 | Elemental Masters

Lloyd had just discovered the presence of the other elemental masters when they rescued them from the hands of the SOG. He was scared that Harumi would get in trouble for the failure of the SOG to capture him which made him think he should have let them. No, it would too risky for both of them.

"A garbage depot!" Darreth exclaimed as they all took a look around their new resistance base.

"It's a great disguise. And we use the trucks to get around." Skylor explained.

"It's perfect." Lloyd commented. He studied the route on the way here from the back of the garbage truck and estimated a five-minute walk towards the alleyway he and Harumi would often meet up at.

"What do you mean you failed?" Harumi scowled at her generals as they arrived at the foot of Borg tower. She really praised herself for being really good at hiding things.

"They got away. Had some help from the elemental masters." Killow reported and Mr. E trailed behind him.

"Elemental masters?" Harumi pondered. She was going to have to ask Lloyd about that later tonight. She shook her head and focused on the people who were now looking at her. "The Emperor will not be happy about this.

Harumi turned around and walked inside the building as the rest of her gang followed behind her. She tensed up at the thought of what Garmadon would do after hearing the news. She just hoped that it wasn't to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What?!" Lloyd exclaimed as Harumi was once again crying in his arms.

It was a cold Tuesday night with nothing but the sounds of engines revving and bikers cheering filled the air. The sounds of Harumi's sniffles and weeping echoed through the alleyway as they sat on the floor. It did not matter whether someone found out about their location, Lloyd was furious.

"I-I didn't expect him to do that. It was one failed mission!"

"Shh, it's alright, Rumi. Let it out."

He ran a hand up and down her back as he felt his chest grow wetter from her tears. He didn't mind, as long as his girl was comfortable. Harumi was shaking. Her bones were tensed up as her heart raced for the wrong reasons.

"He's taking this too far. Killing someone, whether they're a robot or not is just crazy!" Lloyd voiced out his thoughts. "You need to get out of there, Rumi."

"What about the plan? We're getting close to developing a solution, Greenie."

"And risk your life in return? Not happening! You're coming with me."

"I can't, Lloyd."

"Well why not?" He didn't mean to snap at her especially since she had just lost a friend. But he found it unreasonable she still thought about staying.

"If we want to defeat your father, we have to take some risks." Harumi stayed as she placed her hands on his chest.

"I'm not risking you!" Lloyd placed his hands on her shoulder and looked her straight in the eye. Harumi stared for a bit before speaking.

"I know, I know. But you need the information, Greenie."

"I need you more, Rumi."

Tears built up in Lloyd's eyes which made Harumi contemplate on her decision. She got out of his grasp before letting her back lean against the wall where she opened her arms to let Lloyd know she wanted to cuddle. He sat on her lap and clung onto her before he buried his face on her chest which made her sigh.

"Please don't do this to me." He mumbled as he refused to part with her. "I can't lose you, Rumi."

"And you won't, Lloyd. I promise, I'll be careful."