3 | Not So Secret Afterall

It was finally the day that the resistance would carry out their plan. Mystake had instructed Lloyd to find his voice. He had to be leader of their resistance which was harder than it seemed. Eventually, they set out to carry a message to the citizens of Ninjago that the Green Ninja was still alive. Although Lloyd never mentioned to any of his teammates that he was already spotted on the streets yesterday.

Harumi prepared for the day and proceeded with her normal patrol around the halls. She never took a liking for heights, which is why living on a tower with 100 floors scared her.

"Where are you off to, Quiet One?" Killow asked as she passed by the hallway occupied by her generals. One general's room in particular was now empty like he never existed in the first place.

"Just doing my rounds. Have you seen Ultra?"

"Shooting her TV show downstairs. I heard she's looking for the mailman now."

"I see. Carry on."

She shooed him away and noticed a familiar green cloth catch her eye from the window. It made a smile spread to her face and she immediately hopped on the elevator. Lloyd sneaked a peak of her figure as they stood on top of the lift. He smiled but quickly wiped it off so the others wouldn't get suspicious.

"Let's go." He commanded and they all entered the box through the hatch.

It took a few minutes but Harumi finally heard his voice through the screen that was left on top of a box in the corridor. She stood for a moment to watch him deliver his speech, how his face looked serious but his words were from the heart, it often got her wondering how he could pull off cute and hot at the same time.

Lloyd finished his speech right before the SOG burst through the door. The resistance immediately repelled down the building with their grappling hooks but what they did not expect was for Lloyd's gi to get stuck on the shard of the window.

"You have to jump!" Skylor called from below him with wide eyes.

"We're going to get caught." Neuro pointed out.

"Well, well. If it isn't the Green Ninja." Killow stated as he grabbed the back of his gi.

"Lloyd!" The resistance called out as they watched their leader was held at 40 feet above the ground by only the pinch Killow's fingers.

"I'll be fine! Go!" Lloyd called down and resistance hesitated. He was not confident but Harumi was going to be with him.

"We're going to save you!"

"It's too far. Just tell Nya I'm alright."

"It would be so easy to just drop you right here, right now." Killow chuckled from behind him which made a shiver run through Lloyd's spine.

"Drop him, and the Emperor will have your head." Harumi's voice entered his hearing which made him calm down a little. He was still dangling from outside a window and it was truly terrifying.

"Yes, Quiet one."

Lloyd watched as the resistance climbed down to safety while was pulled into the room once again. A pair of cuffs were locked around his wrists and he was immediately shoved out of the room.

Harumi watched as they pushed him around and picked on him. She wanted nothing more than to take them all on and defend him but she knew it was too risky for that. Instead, she turned away from the scene and kept her eyes straight.

This was not going to end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emperor Garmadon, look who we got." Killow declared proudly as they pushed Lloyd to his knees in front of his father.