♡Water Ritual♡Sehun♡

Exo is having their last day of concert. Yayyy finally its the last one. Why are you happy ? Because its the last time Sehun performing his water ritual.

Well, he may be performing it during their tour concert too but at least he's stopped, for now. Ugh, it makes you mad all over again about it.

" Hey. ", he said placing his backpack down before taking an empty seat next to you.

" You're back. ", you said. Not even sparing a glance at him.

You heard him sighing. His arms who were wrapping neatly around your shoulder, loosening. " What is it ? ", he asked leaning his forehead on your shoulder. Hands dropped on the couch.

" Nothing. You worked hard. ", you said patting his head a little.

Sehun grabbed your hand before you could even withdraw it forcing you to look his face. Your gazes met him for a while before you look down.

He breath hitched when he heard you sniffing. " Hey hey. ", he cupped your chin lifting your face to meet his eyes. " Tell me what's wrong. ", he sounded pleading.

" Your water ritual was great. ", you told him. Inserting a bit of sarcasm and jealousy in that sentence.

He let go of your hand and your chin. Pulling you into a hug instead and burrying his face on the crook of your neck. You can feel he's inhaling your scent. " I miss you. ", he uttered.

You helplessly put your arms around his torso. " I miss you too. ", you said. He tighten the hug.

" Its just my career, dear. Nothing more. ", he then break the hug and look into your eyes. " But you here, is my everything. It may sound cheesy but you are matter more than all that to me. That's why I need your support the most. ", he explained.

You caressed his cheek. " I'm sorry I'm full of insecurities. ", you told him.

He hold your hand which is on his cheek. " Don't be. It shows how much you love me. ", he smiled.

" But, ", you trailed off. " Can you please stop stalking over Miranda on sns ? You're not even following her but got caught liking her updates. ", you added.

" Heh. ", that's his reply to your statement. He then gets up and walking to the bathroom. But he stopped right in front of it. Opening the door earning a click sound. " Time for our own water ritual. ", he smirked.

" B-but-- "

" No but, babe. ", he motioned his hands for you to come.

" Sehun. You're back. ", a voice greeted.

Sehun closed the bathroom door out of shocked. " Wawa. You're here. ", he tried to cover his flustered face.

You laughed. " I was trying to tell you that Wawa is here for the last few days accompanying me. ", you explained. " You were busy that you sleep at Kyungsoo's since his house is closer to the concert's venue. ", you explained further.

" Sorry for intruding your plan, Sehun. ", said Wawa meaningfully then leave inside the guest room.

Sehun glared at you who is surpressing your laugh. " You'll pay for this when Wawa has gone home tomorrow. ", he threatened.

THE END

A/N :
#SehunYehetDay
Sorry for the late update. I'll be back with Luhan's on his birthday on my Exo-M book. 'Till then !

Thank you
xoxo
[ v>_< ]