first snow ( Chanyeol )

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Hyun Jae's POV

I was walking at Han River when I saw Chanyeol.My heartbeat stop for a while.Seeing him in person after a year,on the same day we met and apart,makes my heart flutter again.He's looking at me,I tend to look happy in front of him.Pretending that I didn't see him in fact I feel my heart is going to explode.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Chanyeol's POV

On the first snow,I was walking alone at Han River wearing my mask and a sunglasses when I saw her.She still look the same except she has moved on.She looks more happy than when she was still with me."i'm lonely",Chanyeol talk to himself.

Hyun Jae-ah..if I could go back one year,would we be different now ? yeah its a stupid thought but what if ?jeongmal mianhae for didn't treat you well..that Christmas,I full with regrets..

. . . . . . . . . . . .

[FLASHBACK]

"oppa ? yigeo eottae ?",asked Hyun Jae while pointing at one of the dress displayed."just choose anything..i'm late for my practice",answered Chanyeol half scream."but we've promised to have a date on a day the first snow fall",whined Hyun Jae."but i'm busy with my schedule",answered Chanyeol."but you've promised that you'll make time for me even after your debut",Hyun Jae keep on remembering Chanyeol 'bout his promise."can't you understand that i'm busy ? what do we do on a date ?! just buy some dress,eat and watch a movie..as if we can't do it on other day !",snarled Chanyeol as he walk away leaving Hyun Jae."but...on the day the first snow fall is the day we met,oppa",answered Hyun Jae as her tears rolling down her cheek.Chanyeol didn't call or text Hyun Jae after that,same goes to Hyun Jae which lead to their break up.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Chanyeol was sitting in the practice room when Luhan approached him.

"Chanyeol-ah ? what are you doing here ?",asked Luhan as he take a seat next to Chanyeol."so,how is it ? the surprise party we prepared for you ?",asked Luhan again when Chanyeol give no respond to his earlier question."its the best birthday party ever in my life,hyung",answered Chanyeol."yah~what's wrong with you ? you look so down..aren't you the Happy Virus ? just now you also said something happen to you this year.."

[FLASHBACK]

D.O : How could you not get this right ? I call you giraffe everyday..

Xiumin : You couldn't match this sort of sense ?

Chanyeol : No but really...now I've had my 22nd birthday and its been the most pleasant but also the gloomiest one...

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"..what is it ? you can tell hyung",asked Luhan as he's trying to help Chanyeol to be the Happy Virus again."anii..hyung,i saw her yesterday when I was at Han River",explained Chanyeol in a low voice."nugu ? ahhh..Hyun Jae ?",answered Luhan."she looks really happy..I guess letting her go was the right thing to do",Chanyeol tell everything to Luhan."do you still love her ?",asked Luhan."its been a year hyung,i still can't get over her",explained Chanyeol.His eyes got teary when he think 'bout it again."then you should meet her",suggest Luhan."i'm afraid hyung..i'm afraid i'll cry if I meet her.The fool me won't be able to say a word to her,i just want to hear her voice wishing me 'Merry Christmas' and ask how am I doing...",explained Chanyeol."when the snow falls,would it get to covered my bruised heart whitely,hyung ?",added Chanyeol.He burst into tears.Luhan just sit there,he can't do anything but rubbing Chanyeol's back and comfort him with his word.

Chanyeol's POV

I walk alone alone in the streets filled with lights.Wearing a mask and a hat to cover my face.Everyone looks so happy as Christmas is coming.I used to think you would always be there with me like air,but...i foolishly let you go...

Such a typical story,the time passed by and I realised how much you really mean to me.I didn't know it back then,I just wanted to tell you that its different now.I saw you on that Christmas,you were getting further away as I try to chase you.Then you disappear,I knew it, it was just my imagination.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

"Chanyeol-ah ? kwenchana ?",asked Luhan when he saw Chanyeol is still gloomy."kwenchanayo hyung,don't worry..its just..just thinking of her can make me burst into tears",answered Chanyeol.They were watching tv together with their Exo member when suddenly Chanyeol get a text message."hyung,i've got to go.She wants to see me..",told Chanyeol to Luhan and rushing to the door.Sliding his feet quickly into his sneakers.Suho was coming out of his room when he saw Chanyeol heading out."yah,yah,yah ! where are you going ?!",yelled Suho."Chan-","let him be..he's not going to be long",said Luhan cutting Suho's words.

All the members left confused."Chanyeol-ga wae geurae jji ?",asked Baekhyun breaking the silence."hyung,Chanyeol hyung-ga wae geurae ?",asked Kai with his concerned voice."he need to meet someone..",explained Luhan."is it a girl ? who is it ?",Sehun mumbled to himself."geumanhae..stop asking,lets just watch tv",command Kris The Cold Guy.

"geundae..",Sehun keeps mumbling."Sehun-ah..geumanhae",ordered Chen.Sehun giggled and they just continue watch the tv.

Chanyeol is running as fast as he can.He can't stop smiling after reading Hyun Jae's text.."oppa,sigan isseo ? oppa-ga mannagu sippeo.."

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Chanyeol's Monoloque

Hyun Jae-ah..oppa's coming.I want to tell you that I want to go back to you...mwuseun irideon halsu isseo...even if I lose my life till now...Hyun Jae-ah..

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Hyun Jae is waiting for Chanyeol at Han River.She can see Chanyeol is running towards her."mianhae i'm late.."said Chanyeol as soon as he arrived while he's panting from running.Hyun Jae look his face,the face that she missed.Chanyeol bend down,using his knees to support his body.

After a while,he stand straight looking at the face that he's been longing for.Hyun Jae plastered a smile on her face.

She smiled..pretty as she always do..

"oppa...",Hyun Jae break the silence.Chanyeol burst into tears when he hear Hyun Jae's voice calling him like she used to.He pull Hyun Jae into his arms..."oppa-ga mianhae..chalmottaesseo..saranghae Hyun Jae-ah,jebal opparang dasi doraga..",whispered Chanyeol in Hyun Jae's ears.

Hyun break the hug,Chanyeol got surprised.Afraid that he'll get disappointed.Suddenly,muahh ! Hyun Jae tiptoe,she give Chanyeol a light kiss on his lips.She's blushing.Chanyeol is shocked but a big smile forming on his face.

"Hyun J-"."shush for a sec..let me talk.Why didn't you call me when you saw me past few days ?! I didn't change my number at all,hoping that you'll call me..why didn't you ?! I was crying a lot since you left me last year..but then you said in Exo Showtime that this year is a pleasant one but also the gloomiest one..I was hoping i'm the reason..despite that,you still didn't call me..oppa nappeun nom..",explained Hyun Jae without any fullstop as she's hitting Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol grab Hyun Jae's hands,stopping her from keep hitting him."nappeun n-",muahh ! Chanyeol give Hyun a peck on her lips."wae yeol-",muahh ! Again,Chanyeol kiss her lips."nap-",muahh ! Chanyeol kiss her again,Hyun Jae remain silent knowing that Chanyeol will kiss her again to stop her to talk more.

Chanyeol cupped Hyun Jae's face,"oppa-ga mianhae...jinjja mianhae.I regret it and I didn't know that you are still hoping for me.You look so happy on the other day thats why I didn't call you",he explained.

Hyun Jae's tears is rolling down her fluffy cheek hearing Chanyeol's explanation.Chanyeol wipe out her tears for her and give her a kiss,full with his love for her.

THE END
Sorry for any errors..

Vote-Follow-Comment is my pleasure

Gomas-seum dwa !