wolf ( Kai )

His name is Kim Jongin or he prefer to be called as Kai.His parents prefer their bussiness than to take care of him.After he was born,the maid is the one who taking care of his daily needs.

Kai would spend his weekdays with only school stuff and on Sunday,he'll become a 'wolf'.Having fun clubbing while looking for a hot chick for him to 'eat up'.He'll always get up with a girl on his bed on Monday morning.Being a 'wolf' on Sunday night and a student on other days.Being an underage doesn't stop his will to have fun.

Monday morning

Kai get up,ignoring the girl he brought last night and get ready for school as he always do."give that girl some money and told her to get lost",said Kai to his butler everytime he brought girl home.

Kai is in his second year of highschool.He goes to school by walking,no one knows why he did that when he got plenty cars at home.As soon as he enter the school,his girl fans would squeals.Whereas the boy rolled up their eyes,annoyed.

Here we go again,a boring life in school.

Class 2-2

Kai take his seat at the back of the class near the window.The seat next to him is empty,he didn't let anyone sit there.His homeroom teacher come in but he's ignoring.He throw his eyes out of the window.He keep looking and someone catch his attention.A girl with a black hair,round eyes and a fluffy cheek.

Who's that girl,she looks 'yummy'...

"I need to use the toilet",said Kai as he walk out the class.His homeroom teacher shocked,since he never ask permission to get out of the class.

Kai wandering around the school,trying to find the girl she saw.

Where are you ? Where the hell are you ?

Kai keep looking around,ignoring the world.In conclusion,he bumped into someone in front of the teacher's office."where the hell is your eyes ?!"yelled Kai as get up from the floor.He looked at the person he bumped just now...

Its her ! I found you !

"hey..I'm sorry for what I say..I'm Kai and you are ?" Kai changed his voice tone as soon as he realize its that girl.The girl he's looking for."its okay..Na Jeha..its my name",said the girl,introducing her name while plastering a smile on her face.

So,Na Jeha..she smile ! My heart's racing ! Stop !

"nice to meet you.Till then,see you around !",Kai left Jeha and head to the toilet."this school way too big,excuse me ? can you tell me where is Class 2-2 ?"asked Jeha to a pass by student.

In toilet

Kai look his reflection in the mirror..he beat his own chest.

What's wrong with you Kai ?! Stop all this bullshit thing and focused !

Kai walk into the class.His eyes got widen when he saw that girl,Jeha is sitting next to his seat.Everyone expect him to be mad but he's not.He goes towards Jeha,pulling his chair closer to her desk.His classmates in shocked,some of the girls feel jealous but they turn their head away as Kai glared at them.

He start a conversation with Jeha,asking 'bout this and that."what about you ?",Jeha bluntly ask Kai.Kai stop for a while.He suddenly get up,draging his chair back to its place and sit.Jeha got confused,trying to ask him again..."guys,take your seat and keep quite",said the next subject's teacher.Jeha canceled her intention and start to focus on what the teacher is teaching in front.

Kai continue his routine,looking out the window.But he just can't,he keep wanting to see Jeha's face and whenever he did that,Jeha's also looking at him,smiling.