♡Movie Date♡Chanyeol♡

"_____" is your name.

"jagiya~what movie should we watch ?",asks Chanyeol-your boyfriend.

"whatever",you answer coldly.

You are sulking since your movie date with him was supposed to be on last weekend.However,every single human in this world know that Exo has been busy with their new comeback.You are upset,even today he is actually escaping from a photoshoot scheduled.

"jagiya ?",he wrap his arms around your shoulder.

You guys at the cinema,the clock strike to 12a.m. already so not many people are there.

"just choose whatever Yeol",you brushes his hands off you.

"how about we watch the new Transformer ?",his eyes are sparkling.

"I wonder if they still have it",you sarcases.

He walk towards the ticket booth.You can see he has some sweet-talk there since the cashier is blushing real hard.He pointed at you to the cashier and you just bow-unsincerely.Chanyeol pay the ticket and run back to you.

"jjan !",he show you the ticket.

"Transformer ?",you a little bit excited but you cover it as you still mad at him.

"come",he says with a smile.

After purchasing a large cup of coke and a large box of popcorn,you walk into the theatre with his right hands around your waist.

"see ? not many people because many people has watched it",you exclaim while taking your seat.

"but comfortable isnt it ? not crowded",he says.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...11",you count the audience-ignoring him.

"only 11 Yeol,including us...13",you sank your back on the comfy chair.

"I'm sorry",he kiss your cheek.

You return his kiss with a smile.You were waiting for that words to come out of his mouth and he did.

30 minutes has passed and you are feeling colder.Small number of audience make the air-conditioner's wind as ice.Chanyeol lift up the hand holder and pull you closer to him.

Suddenly the light is on.You look at Chanyeol and he is throwing his devious smirk to you.

"Yeol ?",you turn to him.

"you said that you hate that you always waiting for me",he exclaim.

"yeah,its irritating",you answer bluntly.

"well,you wont wait for me anymore",he kneel down in front of you.

"s-s-seolma...",you stuttered as your body is trembling.

"yehet~",Sehun approaching you.

"what you are thinking right now is what he is going to do",says Kris walking up the stairs.

"gege !",you hug him as he come closer.

You release the hug as you can hear Chanyeol is scoffing.You look around you and you can see 12 man looking at you,smiling-except one is kneeling down.

"no wonder I feel like I know the audiences' figure",tears running down your cheeks.

"I know that you are touched but kkaebsong~Chanyeol is waiting",Baekhyun turn you to face Chanyeol.

"whats your answer noona ?",asks Jongin.

"yah,let Chanyeol ask her",cut Baek.

"Baek,you should zip up your mouth too",exclaim Kyungsoo while his hands trying to knock Baekhyun's head.

"no more waiting",says Chanyeol with his hands holding a small black box.

You look at him,the one you love.Its been such a nuisance all this while for you to wait for him.You can hear the other 11 humming a lovely melody in unison.Its your chance,to live a happy life with your love ones.

"yes",you answer shortly.

Low but being heard clearly.All of them cheering for you and Chanyeol.Chanyeol pull you into his arms and buried his face on your shoulder.

"Kris,are you crying ?",asks Suho.

"ahhh~crying nae style aniya",he exclaim while wiping off his tears.

"ahhh we miss the best part",says Baekhyun while pointing at the screen.

"kkaebsong~",exclaim Kris.

All of them laugh together-you too.You look up to Chanyeol-still in his arms.You were thinking the busy schedule he will have despite when you guys are married.

"saranghae",he kisses your temple-full of love.

You throw away the bad thoughts and smile to him.

Im going to marry an idol and he is going to be super busy...despite that,he is mine-forever

THE END

so how was it ? my bias~ hhaha trying real hard to finish this one hhehe do comment and perhaps a vote ? hhaha thank you for the support~

xoxo