Dreaming of an Angel

Story Requested by TheRetroRaptor

Jason was your average, shy young adult. He was socially distant from his peers due to his lack of social interactions. In addition, he was quite the nerd when it came to the organization that was Overwatch and its members. He knew everything about it, from its creation to its downfall, even details about some of its major members. In particular, Jason held a crush for Overwatch's head medical officer Angela Zieger, a.k.a. Mercy.

Jason had first discovered Mercy when he was doing research on Overwatch. When he found a picture of her, an infatuation with the Swiss medic was formed immediately. It may be cliche and corny (especially since her suit is angelic in design), but Mercy was like an angel to Jason. Her beauty was in a completely different league from the rest. For Jason, it was this event that spurred the onset of puberty for him.

Since then, Jason has dreamt of Mercy every night. Even now, in his first year of college, Jason still dreamed of meeting Mercy in person. Jason knew he would dream of her again, but this dream would be much different from the rest.

It was early in the morning, Jason was sleeping peacefully in his dorm, when he began to dream of Mercy. In his dream, Jason stood on an endless plain of white clouds stretching out as far as the eye could see. From above, a bright light appeared like the sun and from this light descended the Merciful Angel.

Mercy stood before Jason, towering slightly over him as she spoke to him.

Mercy: Jason, it's time you show me how you really feel about me.

Mercy then put her hands around Jason's face and bent down to give him a nice, wet kiss. The feeling was indescribable for Jason as he mindlessly went along with it. As they continued to kiss, Jason suddenly stopped feeling Mercy's lips smacking against his. As he opened his eyes, he found Mercy towering over him, more so than she had been before. He looked down to see that he had shrunk down and was standing on her open hand.

Jason looked up at Mercy in confusion.

Mercy: How you REALLY feel.

Mercy then tossed Jason up into the air, before he came falling into Mercy's open mouth. As he fell inside Mercy's mouth, everything became pitch black.

When Jason opened his eyes, he was disappointed to realize that it was nothing more than a dream. This realization made Jason very sad. Not only did he not get to meet Mercy, but wasn't able to live out his greatest fantasy with her.

Jason had developed a fetish for giantess vore and his brain had conjured up numerous fantasies he longed to act out with Mercy. He was so excited thinking he was about to finally be eaten by Mercy, but that dream would have to remain what it was… a dream. Fate, however, had a plan, one that would bring Jason's dream to life.