Getting Down To Size

Jason had recovered enough that he was finally able to walk about the lab on his own. Mercy took the opportunity to take Jason into the testing area to show him what she had in store.

Jason was feeling very nervous… but in a good way.

Jason: So what is it that you want to show me so badly Mercy?

Mercy: Wait and see Jason, I think you're going to love it.

Mercy brought Jason to a small table with a glass of water and what appeared to be a tiny body suit on it. Jason was greatly puzzled by the sight.

Jason: What is that tiny suit?

Mercy: You'll find out soon enough, but first I want you to drink this water.

Mercy picked up the glass and brought it over to Jason. The young man went along with the Swiss doctor and took the glass into his own hands. He then chugged the whole thing down, sighing with relief once he was finished.

Jason: Okay, I drank the water, now what?

Mercy simply smiled cheekily at Jason. Before he could say another word, the green haired boy felt an odd sensation through his body. Suddenly, he felt himself drop down rapidly as if he was falling. When the feeling ceased, he was shocked to find that he had shrunk down to 1 inch in height. Jason couldn't believe it.

Jason: Mercy… WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!!

Jason looked up to see Mercy looking down at him, a pleasant expression encompassing her entire face.

Mercy: What do you think happened Jason?

Jason: Uh… I shrunk down.

Mercy: Yes, do you know what that means?

It took Jason a minute to understand what Mercy was getting at. Once he caught on, a big stupid grin suddenly grew on his face.

Mercy: Your request the other day inspired me to help you live out your fantasy and I found a way to make it happen.

Jason: Wait, does that mean…?

Mercy: Yes Jason, today I'm going to consume you.

Jason began jumping up and down ecstatically with joy. Mercy giggled, pleased that she had already managed to make Jason happy. She knew, however, that she couldn't stop here if she truly wanted to make him happy. So she bent down and plucked the tiny Jason off the ground between her fingers. Jason felt a rush of adrenaline as he was raised high into the air and brought over to the table where the tiny suit was. As soon as Mercy placed him down, he asked her the burning question.

Jason: What is that suit exactly?

Mercy: Well little Jason, that is a special suit I designed to repel the dissolving properties of the human body's stomach acids. I made this particular model specifically for 1 inch tall people.

Jason: So with this suit on I'll be able to withstand your stomach acid?

Mercy nodded her head.

Mercy: What's more is that the suit is designed to stimulate your body's senses, so it will feel the same as it would without the suit on.

Jason: What does that mean exactly?

Mercy smirked at the forbidden knowledge she held.

Mercy: It means that I would recommend taking off everything but your underwear.

The words caused Jason to blush red hot and his breathing to slow down quickly.

Jason: Alright then.

Jason then took off everything but his underwear and slipped into the suit with ease. Before he could signal that he was ready, Mercy scooped him up in her hand and quickly raised him up to her smiling face. The swiss doctor slowly licked her lips to enhance the scenario for Jason.

Mercy: Hm! I must say you look absolutely delicious in that suit. Nothing is more tasty than the knowledge that you'll be completely safe.

Jason: I'm flattered.

Jason truly felt all warm and tingly inside. Sitting in the palm of Mercy's hand before her face made her feel like a true goddess. It was exactly like your fantasies with her lovely eyes aimed directly at you and her breath slowly flowing over you in warm swaths. The whole experience left you in an oblivious trance, which made it startling when Mercy spoke to you.

Mercy: Are you ready to perform your "scientific" exploration?

Jason: Absolutely!

Mercy: Well then… hold on for the ride.

Mercy tilted her open hand back, then her head as she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as she could. Jason slid down the palm's surface and fell face first onto the outstretched muscle, which quivered and shifted as the tiny being fell on it. Mercy then slowly pulled her tongue in and gently closed her mouth around Jason.