3.

After choosing what to wear for all three of us. Titli got a purple sleeveless dress with 4 button stitches on top and an over-top thingy in pink which reached all the way this the end of the dress and also had a string to tie in front. While Aunty got a saree golden, red, and Smokey black.

My dress was.. oops. No talking of the dress here. Aunty said not to tell anyone. She had the manager in shop deliver the dress directly at the address by tomorrow afternoon since the engagement was around sunset.

We finally walked walked towards the shoes store but we along the way we meat with Arjun who also had a small bag in his hand. Aunty handed both of the bag containing both Aunty's and Titli's dresses to him.

I walked behind Aunty and Titli with Arjun as he held the bags. I tried not to laugh at Arjun but he still saw me giggle a few times. He gave me a grumpy look and leaned towards me.

"It's ok soon-to-be Mrs. Rathore laugh all you want, I will get back at you later." He whispered in my ear huskily before walking normally but this time his grumpy look was replaced with a happy smile.

My ears went red at his words as I tried not to blush. So instead I walked faster to be beside Aunty Diviya. I saw both her and Titli give me a knowing look with a slight smirk but thank god they didn't say anything.

We walked inside the shoes store after reaching it and once again Arjun was banned from following us. But this time Aunty did allow him inside as he said he 'urgently' needed new shoes. As if he didn't have any other shoes beside the one from work.

I bet he could earn an Oscar for his acting. I followed Aunty and Titli to the opposite side from Arjun.

After choosing shoes from Aunty and Titli to match their dresses all that's left was mine. But none of the once matched what we were looking for. Suddenly it struck me. I unlocked my phone and opened my photo's album. I scrolled through the pictures and finally got to the one I was looking for her.

I showed it to Aunty Diviya and Titli and told them to focus on the shoes I was wearing in the picture.

"I just remembered I had this pair of shoes that I wore once to work. Mehne inhe ekk baar pehna tha bus too abhi.." I started but trailed as Titi started bouncing in her seat. (I wore them once so I just..)

"Didi je appke dress ke sath bahut ache lage gi." She said while Aunty Diviya also nodded.(Didi, this will looks really good with your dress.)

"Ok so now we can go and pay." Said Titli as she bounced towards the register.

Me and Aunty Diviya followed her. As we got the the register Arjun was already waiting their with box in hand which I assumed were his 'urgently' needed shoes.

"Aapp dono ne lai liye, what about you Anu...?" He asked looking at my empty hand. (You two got a pair but,...)

"Mere pass already matching pair tha so Maine nahi liya." I answered while taking the shoes from Aunty Diviya and Titli. (I already have a matching pair so I didn't get one.)

I put both of them on the counter and was about to fetch my card. But before I could, Arjun took his card out and paid for theirs. I looked at him with a pout. I wanted to pay for something too. They already payed for a dress and which I tell you costed more than a few thousands.

And Aunty told me they already payed for the rings which I haven't seen either. She said it was a tradition for both me and Arjun to see the rings before the engagement. If my parent were here they would need to pay for all the weddings arrangements but I'm already making my future parents (in-laws) do so much for me.

I was looking down but suddenly an idea hit me. What if I buy gifts for them all. And I could ask Arjun what everyone likes the best. Yay.

At the thought my glumly face went away and was instead replaced with a blooming smile. I realized I had zoned out and unconsciously followed Titli and Aunty Diviya. But as soon as I looked down I realized that's not all I did, I was also holding Arjun's shirt from the side.