11.

It's been a few weeks since our wedding. After taking few days off in the first week we got busy with our work. Me and Arjun only saw each other in the morning and night now.

And No.. we haven't went to our honeymoon. Like I said... we already had so many days off. Any more and our company would go haywire.

And I was finally getting my days off tomorrow and the day after. I focused on finished the pile of work in office the past week and now it was was done.

I changed from my saree to Kurti Plazzo. So much more comfortable. I went downstairs to the kitchen to see if Mummy Ji need any help.

(Mummy Ji - Mom; but in this case she means her mother in law)

I walked inside and saw her humming and cutting the vegetables.

"Mummy Ji, let me help." I spoke walking towards the sink.

"Nahi. (No). You cooked for the past days even though your were tired from work. No more cooking, that an order." She said as she pointed towards my room.

"Go rest now." She said sternly.

"Par..suno toh..." (but.. listen..) I stared but was cut off by her glaring at me.

I pouted in return and walked back to my room after grabbing a sandwich from the fridge. Oh you know a light snack. I walked inside and saw my phone vibrating on the table.

I picked it up and I had a message from Arjun. I smiled and laid on the bed with my tummy down and legs swinging in the air.

I didn't read the message but instead just called him. He must be free if he's texting me.

"Toh Ab hamari yaad aagayi Mrs. Rathore ko." I heard as soon as the phone stopped ringing on the other side. (So, Mrs. Rathore finally started to thought of me.)

"Arjun... you.." I tried to say but ended up laughing instead.

"Hamne to aapko eek gunte pahle hi phone kiya tha Mr. Arjun." (I called you like an Hour ago Mr.Arjun.) I replied teasing him.

"Hmmmm tabhi to me kaho mere biwi itni hass kyo rahi hai." He said with a teasing voice. (Hmmm I was wondering why my wifey was laughing.)

".." I pouted fully knowing he couldn't see me.

"Mera gair hazirajavabi itney cute faces maat baniyega Mrs. Rathore." He teased.
(You should make so many cute faces without me being there Mrs. Rathore.)

"Aur aapp hame itna be tease nahi kijiye. Nahi to hum naraz ho jainge, tab aapko to apna surprise nahi mela ga~" I replied back teasingly as well.

(You should be teasing me so much. I will get angry at you, then you would be ab to have your surprise.)

"Hmmm..?" Arjun hummed in a questioning tone.

"Abi to hum aapko kuch nahi batayenge. Aapko to kuch hours aur wait karna parde ga." I explained.
(I won't be telling anything right now. You will have to wait few more hours.)

"Toh Aapp ab apna pura dhyan sarak pe rakhein ga." I said ending the call not letting Arjun speak.
(You should now pay full attention to the road.)

Hmph. That what he gets for teasing me so much.

I put my phone away and walked downstairs again. Since Mummy Ji won't let me help her in the kitchen I will quietly make some desert.

I popped my head in the kitchen and saw her focusing on the sabji. Mmm it smells so good.

"Mummy Ji.. aap kyaa bana rahe ho?" I asked trying to lift the lid of the 'kadai'.
(Mummy Ji.. What are you making?

But before I could Mummy Ji tapped my hand. I pouted and looked at her with my best puppy eyes. She rolled her eyes at me and chuckled at my childish behavior.

"Bataoon ka bartha." She said simply and then made shooing motion. (An Indian recipe made with eggplants  cooked and mashed.)

"Mera Favortie." I said excitedly.
(My favorite)

It's been months the last time I ate it. Just thinking about it makes me drool.

"Aur tum yaha kaisey..?" She question with her hand on her hips.
(And why are you here...?)

"Ummm... Baat yeh hai ke... woh aah rahee hun to maine socha... ke kuch midha baana loon." I finished my sentence shyly.
(Umm.. the thing is... 'they' are coming home and I thought.... I should make something sweet.)

(They or 'woh'- formal or wifey way to mention the word husband and without saying the word husband or his name. I will underline when I mean to type this.)

She's my mother in law for god's sake. It kinda embarrassing to talk about me and Arjun... like that in front of her. I looked up and saw her smiling at me with a look saying 'I should have know.'

"Toh-" just as I was about to explain the bell rang.

My face flushed as I grabbed a glass of water and walked towards the front door. I opened it and saw Arjun standing there with his ever lasting smirk.

(Glass- not as in the glass used in windows glass as in a untensil for drinking water.
I know I should have specified a lot but oh well..)

He was dressed in a blue suit and white shirt. His tie was loose and the top button of his shirt were unbuttoned. I could see his collarbone.

And let me tell that is one hot collarbone, I-... what am I thinking!!! I could feel my face heating up at my thoughts.

I let him walk inside still holding the water. He took his shoes off and set them on the rack before washing his hand and taking the water from my hand. I shivered at how warm they felt against my skin.

I brought my hand down quickly not daring to look at his face. I knew he was smirking... ughh... I need to stop being so... mushy.. at his touch. Which was easier said then done. But swear I'm going to embarrass my self in public one day if this keeps up...

"Too kya surprise Mrs ne hamare liye prepare kiya." He said softly while trending down to my height a bit.
(So what surprise has Mrs prepared for me.)

"Woh to apko dinner ke baad hi pata lage ga. Toh ab apko fresh ho jahiye." I said while pushing him towards the stairs gently.
(You will find out that after dinner. So you should freshen up now.)

"Hahah.." he chuckled lightly.

I could feel the rumble on my palms which was still on his back pushing him to walk. I clenched my right hand hit him lightly in the back.

"Oofff..." Arjun pretended that it hurt.

I punched him again lightly.

"Mrs is very cute. But I rather see you make those cute faces when I can see them." He said softly and walked faster and I stood there staring at his back with red face.

Damn it. He said the same thing before few times.... But every time, I just get flustered.

__________________________
I know I know... this was a late update but I ran out of idea my dear readers...
Maybe I will finish the book soon.... I don't know.

But if you have any ideas please feel free to share them.
And I apologize for all the mistakes made in this chapter.